[Release] Universal Development Menu (M Menu)

After i use an item from the menu and it closes. it wont open back up

4 Likes

Yeah, @Aethen_games that’s going to be my bad, I forgot to have @Mart475 put the [Dev-Resource] Mythic Notifications, you’ll want to have that installed also. I’ll get @Mart475 to edit the topic once he wakes.

3 Likes

I actually really like this release . Great job on the menu

4 Likes

Thank you very much! :heart:

4 Likes

Requirements have been updated!

4 Likes

Very nice release, we’re going to start using it!

4 Likes

Thank you very much! :heart:

4 Likes

How can i change the radar to open up a different one

2 Likes

You would need to change line 117 to trigger an event to open up the radar of your choice, what radar are you wanting to change it to?

1 Like

it still wont open even with mythic notify

2 Likes

Do you have an error in your F8 console? Do you have NativeUI Lua installed?

1 Like

Is it possible to add support for the RS9000 radar? That’s the only thing keeping me from using this. Otherwise, nice!

2 Likes

This script currently uses the Wraith RS Radar, but you can find the code where it opens that, and just replace it to open the RS9000 Radar.

The creator of the script, which is @DevDawson can help you out with that.

2 Likes

Thanks! I will look into this for you!

2 Likes

Everyone in my server is loving this menu. Is there any way to disable a controller from opening it without changing the keybind?

2 Likes

That’s great to hear! You’ll need to find a control ID that doesn’t have a controller key bind. I might in the future have it be a two key bind meaning you have to press both for it to open.

1 Like

Mythic notifications is on though

2 Likes

Would there be any way to make a radar menu under the LEO menu, then in that put a bunch of radar functions?

Also, how would I make a reset fast option to reset the clock speeds? Tried looking for a RegisterNetEvent on the radar ‘cl_radar’ lua but couldn’t find one - only a function for it.

2 Likes

You would just need to make a sub-menu within the LEO menu then create items that trigger certain radar events.

As for the reset thing, I’m not sure you would need to talk to the radar resource creator on that.

1 Like

Thanks for releasing this. Would love to see BAC added to the civ menu, an option for LEO to breathalyze and get the result from the civilian entered BAC level and maybe add support under the civilian menu to work with one of the released “ad” resources.

But i’ll definitely start using this on my server in the mean time!

2 Likes