[Release] TrainSportation ~ Drive & Be a Passenger in a train!

I downloaded the latest feature update, put it on my server
more does not appear the icons and nor place of the circle to catch Train
Can someone help me?

@Sr_lazaro inside the config you can change the trait ID. This is what is used to spawn the trains.

@SorensenDK The doors open but I donā€™t know why the invis wall is thereā€¦ If someone is driving the Metro then you can press F to get into it as a passenger. Otherwise Iā€™m not sure what is going on with the doors.

@CLOS The latest update put the Debug Spawning into the config file under Config.Debug. Itā€™s off by default so that other resources can handle the spawning. Check out TrainJob, or enable Debug in the config to get the other spawns back!

I made the 3 Drops points
I arrived at the main station
I pressed G thinking that he would get another TRAIN plus he made another appear
as the picture shows

What key is this in the description: KP8 = Delete train ped is looking at.

Cool mod. Adds well to RP.

Can I have that train?

Get out of the train, look at it, then press Keypad 8. It will delete the train then you can spawn a new one that is how it is for nowā€¦

I am receiving this information on the F8 continuously
what would it be, and if she would have solved it, would it stop?

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? When i have the train script installed in my server all players while walking around and some while driving have a red laser coming out of their crotch pointing straight ahead. This went away as soon as i turned off the train script. We love the train script as it works perfectly so is there a way i can fix this issue?

1 Like

Change Config.Debug to false!

If you want to keep Config.Debug on (for some reason) and donā€™t want the line just remove both of the DrawLine functions

1 Like

when I turned off the Config.Debug I couldnt see any markers or spawn any trains (default script) is it possible to have it off while able to still see markers and spawn? what does your fix do?

also I seem to get an odd glitch where, for me, in more than 1 server, both using default script for the modā€¦ I cant spawn the Metro Train I can only spawn the Freight Trainā€¦ no matter what spawner I use its always the freight train. Only me, on 2 separate servers. anyone else the chosen one and get this glitch?

Wellā€¦ a little update on my issue trying to spawn the metro trainā€¦ it would seem this mod isnā€™t the only mod unable to spawn it for meā€¦ The actual AI trains mod ALSO spawns the freight train on the metro tracks! (first picture) itā€™s like for me it has no clue the metro even exists. and as shown by the second picture i only spawn the freight train as previously describedā€¦ the metro train works for othersā€¦ but when they spawn it it is not properly on the tracks. and when I go to spawn itā€¦ in more than 1 server now. it only spawns the freight train. PLZ someone help I have zero clue what the issue could be I have no mods on my GTA5 involving trains only the simple trainer, and the quadcopter mod. in FiveM I have no addon models for trains only the default ones from GTA5

Find TrainJob if you want to have Debug off! It adds a simple job. If you donā€™t want the job leave Debug on and remove the two line I said above!

As for the metro that is all controlled here in config.lua! Change trainID to get a different train number. I believe 23 was the trolleyā€¦ (Or 24, Itā€™s been a while I donā€™t remember lol) Spawning trains works by ID there is no spawn(ā€˜metroā€™) just spawn(23)

Thank you very much, Yes i do want to keep Debug on so we can spawn the trains and have the markers, we just dont want the draw line. Ill remove those 2 lines as advised and see if that helps.

I downloaded the default mod I do see that Metro is id:23 and freight id: 24 but it still spawns the freight no matter what

Iā€™ll have to look into thatā€¦ Maybe it changed or something.

I just spawned it no problem. Did you try to here? This is where the config spawns it!

If I press ā€œGā€ nothing is happening. Why?

Thats the exact station both my pictures were taken. Thatā€™s, as u can see, what is confusing the hell out of me. Even more so the fact that its only for me where in the same server, others spawn the metro train as its supposed to

Anyone have a idea on how to fix this? th train floating and the rest being in the ground