[Release] TrainSportation ~ Drive & Be a Passenger in a train!

Ah, I got an idea. How about if you develop passengers for metro, how about making it configurable to unlock it for the big train for people who have high speed skins

Is their any way to remove the red ESP line that happens with this when pushing left stick forward on a controller?

in config.lua set Config.Debug to false

How do you stream the trains.xml been trying to figure it out. Thanks

1 Like

Hello Guys,

i use the vRP mod from @Dunko… i create a new job (Train Driver) can i limit the script to just this job, such as the police job?

MFG
@FoxXxHater

1 Like

Does anyone know how to fix the red line issue with the script. (Whenever you press f or 5 on numpad a red line shoots out of your ped.)

where can i change the train model?

comment out the two DrawLine calls, to get rid of the red laser lines

Train Model?

You can change the consist by changing the trainId variable which gets passed as variation (int) to the CreateMissionTrain function.

“15” works, it adds a couple of box cars, beyond that you’ll just have to experiment, I haven’t seen anywhere anyone has documented a list of the variations.

Much like some of the comments above. Having issues with getting the metro train to spawn. Seems to just load in the freight train instead. Anyone found an actual fix? Tried to move around the Train ID but nothing changes.

dont know if its a bug but the door wont close

nice script but if everyone can put in train without be driver of train i mean in that job is a bit usseles i think xdd

I have been trying to get this script to work but with no luck. I have tried to reinstall it several time. The blip is not showing up by the train tracks.

mine no longer have blips either. Looks like latest fivem update made this to not work. needs an update!

1 Like

guys , sometimes i can just hop inside the tram when the doors open , but for some odd reason most of the time even tho the doors are open , it wont let me in as if there is an invisible door . would be cool if everybody could just hop inside the tram when the doors are open . any idea on how to make the doors open and close through a key .

@Lex_The_Great will you be making an update? It seems to be not working at all anymore, No blips etc.

Yes, it’s true that I do not work either, the beeps do not do their job.

1 Like

Got any answers on how to make more than just 1 train go through Sandy. I would like to have it where 5 trains go through Sandy in an hour.

I’ll have to check it out when I get a chance thanks for letting me know! Are you both on fully updated servers? Any errors in your F8 menu?