[Release] Trains!

deleted, because this is just emberassing.

“actually I thought this was a client one so I apologize” DUDE LITERALLY SAID HE DIDN’T KNOW IT WAS SERVER BASED LOL. You jumped to conclusions so fast your fingers typed faster than your brain. I don’t give a fuck about the “external” section in that title, you still look like a fucking idiot and not giving a shit about ruining communities is astonishing to me. I’ve never in my life heard of anyone that supposedly “keeps the forums clean” NOT give a shit about the community itself, you’re just a fucking hothead lmfao! Not to mention you jumped all over this guy without giving a second thought, thus proving that you can’t control yourself in any way as a moderator. All good, keep making scripts but I’m telling you, acting like you’ve got a stick up your ass 24/7 is gonna run people off pretty quick. You do you booboo <3

You’re helpless I swear to God. You act like you’ve never misread before in your life, HE FUCKING APOLOGIZED HAHAHA! You still acted like a cunt because I guess you have power issues. Banning him would’ve been better than calling him out for no reason lmfao grow the fuck up.

Sounds good! Lose your fucking moderator tag while you’re at it.

well I can’t fucking login, account is locked, you banned me

http://furfag.de/u/jdbl8.png

no it’s not and it never was.

well fuck you and this forum then, liar

how am i lying? that picture is directly from your main account, jesus christ what is your problem.

6 Likes