[Release] Trains!

Apparently not, what resources do you run? Maybe one interfers with my resource as they MIGHT be sharing Event names

sorry should have mentioned from the start

start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start sessionmanager
start fivem-map-skater
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start scoreboard
start essentialmode
start es_admin2
start es_garages
start es_holdup
start banking
start ivpack
start train

nothing major just starting with this (and looking for stuff to drive around in. working pretty well at that so far!)

Alright, i updated the github release, can you try redownloading the newest release and see if it still outputs an error?
Also: please keep the train resource running at all times as it relys on always having the correct usercount!

1 Like

no error. looking for trains! FS-Freeroam (with cfxserver) had a bunch driving around, but FS-freeroam and fxserver don’t seem to like each other. Appreciate your resource

alright, look out for the “train has arrived” message in F8 when you join, that means a train has spawned!

1 Like

thanks for your help man! just saw a tram go by

1 Like

i wish you could drive the trains! unless you can?

This mod is incredible !! But you have to remove the 17 variation from the random options because this is the one on the Trevor mission (the one with 40 containers attached to it). It cause issues because it overloads server with ton of models and prevent car to spawn safely. And you can add the following native (SetTrainCruiseSpeed) to increase the train speed and make it more realistic.

Thanks for the awesome script, I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Adding my support for the SetTrainCruiseSpeed native…

Thanks for making what might be my favorite mod of all time. :metal:t4:

Very nice and thanks for the release :+1:. It work fine on our FX-Server. But where in the lua script can I make a shorter time between the metro trains ?

1 Like

@Bluethefurry is there a way you could make it so we can steal or drive the trains? What you have done so far is amazing. I love how the railroad crossings even work with it too. Its perfect for roleplaying!!!

1 Like

Can you ride on the trains, or they are just running?

1 Like

not with my resource, no.

i sadly didn’t find a way to make trams and such work properly yet.

metro train in Blaine County this normal ?

@Bluethefurry Are you continuing this?

you must define that the train should stop at the stations, possibly with this stopsAtStations = “true” and then all stations coordinates must be entered, otherwise the train will not stop

and where did you find that “stopsAtStations” function?

Yeah, I don’t see a native or anything like that anywhere.

The only thing I could think of would be to set the train speed to 0 at stations for a certain time to simulate a stop? I’m not even sure that would work plus you’d need to simulate it slowing down prior or it’d just go from it’s cruise speed to 0 instantly.

Would be nice indeed !