[Release] Trains!

@JinkLeft Huh, that’s weird, because when the console open, I can’t find a message that says “a train has arrived” or anything like that, it just repeatedly shows a lot of directory’s to place I don’t know about.

Don’t see the train either

Can we go ahead and get a script to NOT allow this plugin on our servers… dont really want a 10 year old driving a train blaring the horn at me.

Uh… the server owner decides if its in there or not… not a random 10 year old player?

1 Like

deleted, because this is just emberassing.

3 Likes

They most likely have ScriptHook enabled, as there is a mod which allows users to drive trains.

I don’t know what I’m doing? Really? Says the one who thinks a person can join a server and add resources when they’re not the server owner.

we don’t represent FiveM, we are just here to keep the forums clean, and if you have an issue how we talk to people, take it to the elements, now get the fuck out of my topic.

4 Likes

Fuck dude you are such a dick to people! With the tag moderator it’s so unprofessional to act like this. This guy was being an asshole but I keep seeing posts where you just constantly go against what mods should act like. Stop blabbermouthing and talking shit and just delete his comment, I get tired of seeing you be a dick day after day. You asked him what he was talking about and IMMEDIATELY told him to fuck off before he even responded.

1 Like

5 Likes

LOL how did he talk shit? If you thought he was hating on your shit #1 as a mod you give a lot of others that help people the notion that most of them are dicks, I know at LEAST 3 people with mod tags that made me refuse to ask for help on the forums because they have zero self control, go on the fucking Discord and you’ll see what I mean, the administrative staff has a tendency to act like 12 year olds and start pissing matches for NO reason. You had every right to call him out AFTER he responded in a shitty way, but funny thing is before he even said anything foul to you, you told him to “fuck off” because you didn’t have a clue what his message meant lmfao. People like you give communities a shitty reputation, stop being a fucking asshole for no good reason and be a decent person, especially since people look at moderators as people that have the common decency to be professional to everyone including ones that talk shit for no reason. :slight_smile:

“actually I thought this was a client one so I apologize” DUDE LITERALLY SAID HE DIDN’T KNOW IT WAS SERVER BASED LOL. You jumped to conclusions so fast your fingers typed faster than your brain. I don’t give a fuck about the “external” section in that title, you still look like a fucking idiot and not giving a shit about ruining communities is astonishing to me. I’ve never in my life heard of anyone that supposedly “keeps the forums clean” NOT give a shit about the community itself, you’re just a fucking hothead lmfao! Not to mention you jumped all over this guy without giving a second thought, thus proving that you can’t control yourself in any way as a moderator. All good, keep making scripts but I’m telling you, acting like you’ve got a stick up your ass 24/7 is gonna run people off pretty quick. You do you booboo <3

You’re helpless I swear to God. You act like you’ve never misread before in your life, HE FUCKING APOLOGIZED HAHAHA! You still acted like a cunt because I guess you have power issues. Banning him would’ve been better than calling him out for no reason lmfao grow the fuck up.

Sounds good! Lose your fucking moderator tag while you’re at it.

well I can’t fucking login, account is locked, you banned me