[RELEASE] Towtruck [COMPLETE REWORK]

I have officially reworked my towtruck script from last year. It is completely rewritten from scratch.

/tow - Attaches vehicle in front of you | Detaches the current vehicle you have attached.

FEATURES

• Vehicle Blacklist
  • Awesome vehicle attaching (No floating vehicles)
  • Now has towtruck depots to spawn the towtruck
  • Now has an impound lot that can delete the vehicle the towtruck is towing
  • Has blips displaying where the towtruck depots and impound lots are.

23 Likes

Awesome Script!! Thanks for the release!

1 Like

Great job, as usual!

1 Like

Thank You. I appreciate that.

nicely done there i like the restricted vehicles part

1 Like

Awesome as per usual. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate that.

I can’t use with vRP Framework, I tried it but there’s a lot of crash

Hm, I wasn’t having any issues crashing. I will look into it.

I use this scrip with VRP, haven’t had any issues, perhaps its another script thats conflicting?

It says the car is attached but It don’t show on the vehicle

Hm, It was working on my server before I released it. I will have to see what exactly is wrong with it. It works for some people and doesn’t work for others.

I have had similar issues, I have just basics on my server. I type /tow truck and then freeze and crash
I had it crash last night doing /attach and it did the same thing

Also having crashing issues all of a sudden now too. Typing /tow truck freezes the game, have to force close it using task manager.

Yeah. I wasn’t having that issue at first but even now I am having that problem. Maybe it’s the way I am loading the model.

Also now too, when setting /tow truck doesn’t crash the game, /tow attach does nothing (says it attached but it does not) and /tow detach makes the vehicle disappear.

This is so weird XD alright I am gonna start looking at it now.

UPDATE

I have fixed the crashing issue when typing /tow truck. I forgot to wait for the model to load before spawning. Let me know if you guys have any more issues with the truck.

1 Like

Awesome!

Just noticed that there is no notice given when a vehicle is detached. Not a big deal, but just something I noticed.

Also, if you are already in a flatbed (either one spawned by a trainer or found on the road) and type /tow truck to set the vehicle, it spawns another flatbed.

Well, the truck is meant to be spawned with the command, not the trainer.