[RELEASE] Towtruck [COMPLETE REWORK]

True, but if you are using a flatbed not spawned by the command, you are required to type /tow truck to be able to tow with it, which in turn spawns another flatbed. Which was what I was pointing out.

1 Like

I know what you were saying. I made it spawn using a command so that people on servers that don’t have trainers can use it. Maybe a fix later. idk yet.

1 Like

great work but when I write /tow truck it’s spawn tow truck but when I write /tow attach it’s crash and I want to ask you, this script it’s job or auto tow truck?

It crashes on attach? It does not do that for me…

Yes it’s crash with my but maybe i only

Reinstall it? Make sure you are not running two tow scripts? anything like that?

I replaced the new update in to towtruck file and i have just one tow

hm. It works for others and not all XD. I will have it running in our patrol tonight to get some tests.

keep me posted please

Is the vehicle you are attaching an addon vehicle or any modded vehicle?

I didn’t have any modded cars now question you have to do /towtruck to do /attach or else it wont work

/tow attach is the actual command.

I was wondering where you have to be when you type /tow attach? in the flatbed? in the other vehicle? when im in the flatbed it says that i cannot tow another flatbed… when i get into the vehicle it says vehicle is attached, but im not, im still behind the truck. any help would be great.

Just face the vehicle you want to attach. Step 1. go the the vehicle you want to attach. type /tow attach (While facing the vehicle) then it should work.

Any way to make this so our tow truck drivers can use the tow truck they get out of their tow truck driver garage, so not everyone on the server can just randomly spawn a tow truck? Also the spawned doesn’t show as an “owned” vehicle, so they can not store it in their owned garage either.

I noticed that the smaller the vehicle the higher off the bed it sits (Floats) Is there any way to adjust that so it sits on the bed???

Unfortunately no. The height value applies to all vehicles, not just a particular class. So while some may float, others may be inside the flatbed.

It is possible. Just a lot of extra code.

You could probably do some math with the get vehicle height native to set proper height on the tow truck.

1 Like

Alrighty, thanks… :slight_smile: Script works great btw…

1 Like