[Discontinued][FREE] Tornado Script V1 Final

it is not Database related also i will work on this my fivem wouldn’t work but i got it working today i will try my best to get it working.

were do you put that

Looks great can’t wait for the final product!

1 Like

@Faint_ShotGun it is code related i just tried it. i am attempting to work on a fix. and i will help via the topic please don’t PM me your Discord name because i will not add it as this topic is where you should ask for help :wink: and it will also help others if they have the same issue (if there was a solution)

ok sorry about that

Whats the command to trigger it?

in just says insufficient permissions. I did the ace setup

i am working on a fix. i’m going to release another version without Perms.

tornado.zip (60.8 KB)
this has the menu without permissions works perfect on my server!

You needed to add ‘add_ace group.admin rhys19.tornado allow’ because command allow for some reason doesn’t work.

This one works on my server for only me. Other players do not see the tornado.

Using the script on a server without the permissions, its useless. Everyone will spam this

Will you fix the sync for servers?

i wait too :smiley:

Yes i know. i am working on it…

Yes i am trying to work on that!

thanks i appreciate that! hopefully it will turn out amazing!

1 Like

You are amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do i fix this Error parsing script server.lua in resource TS_FiveM_V1: server.lua:133: ‘)’ expected (to close ‘(’ at line 110) near ‘print’

Insufficient permissions add_ace group.god rhys19.tornado allow
add_ace group.admin rhys19.tornado allow i tried these server started restarted even shutdown i tried to add steam.hex too but nothing even tried different groups any ideas why is this not working for me?

Any help?

1 Like

Hello and how it looks now :smiley: ?

what?