[Release][Tool] Windows FX Server Installer

screenshot of program FX SERVER INSTALLER (WINDOWS)

FEATURES

• Pulls all versions found from the download repo, and allows you to select which version you want to install, as well as the latest version.
  • Generates a server config file based on your settings.
  • Pulls the latest resources from Github, and downloads it.
  • Simple clean metro interface with a progress bar, and / or loading status.
  • Basic checks such as checking to see if, you can access the internet.
  • All installer components are async, and will not lockup the program.
  • A simple server starter option which creates a new launcher bat file which launches the server with the server config file, automatically.

DOWNLOAD

FUTURE

• Add a better display to show the user where the server folder is
  • Server updater
  • Server Uninstaller
  • Server Config / backup

Virus Total Link Static engine is triggered due to embeding resources (cant be helped)

13 Likes

Fantastic tool!

I was part of the beta of the early testing for this tool and haven’t looked back. So much easier than installing manually.

Great tool and recommend to anyone and everyone planning on creating a FiveM server.

Thank you so much man :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey i was wondering if this works for an existing fivem server?

As in update it?
If so most likely not, I never enabled the replacing of files as I will be adding in an updater at some point, which will completely update the server, while keeping plugins.

Hi!

Is it possible you can add a commandline version so i can run it from a bat file ?

Like update.bat

FX.Server.Installer.exe /update

so can easily update server from one 1 click on a batch file ?

Yes, it is very possible, I was also thinking about making a separate exe which with one click will install the latest version. I’m a bit busy this week, But I will try to add it at some point soon, I’ve mainly been working on a police script as of lately.

That would be awesome, a simple .exe that with 1 click installs latest version it’s perfect.

Ill keep checking your git to see if any news

Hello, How do it add the licensie key?

Hello, this tool was made quite some time ago before you needed to use keys, the tool still downloads and installs the latest version, but you need to the key part manually, follow this if you need help using keys: [EXPLAINED] How to make/add a server key

Great job just one question before I install it’s the same a normal FiveM server but you don’t pay

basicly yes, it will run from your computer so if you want anyone to play on it you would also have to port forward the ports for FiveM so people can connect to it and you would need to make a server key.

it will be a blank server with nothing on it so you will have to go through the release section and get some resources or make your own.

1 Like

Hello so everything seems to work but for some reason my server won’t show up in the server list. Any idea of why it isn’t showing up? Any help would be great. :slight_smile:

Due to new rules, server installers are not allowed.