[Release] Toni's Baitcar Script

With the release of FX Server, You MUST change the string split function in all of your other scripts to the one found in the new setup guide (or just look in server.lua in this script) for the updated string split function.

Also. FX Server seems to have some special command system, At this time ensure it is disabled in your server.cfg to prevent permission errors.

As for anyone having issues with making this script work:

Make sure when you do the /commands you also include the Serverid of whatever player you wish to activate the bait car script on.

EXAMPLE:
I check the server list, My number is 1 & my friend’s id is 2.
I want to lock his car with this script so i would type

/lockbc 2

For some reason it does nothing. Also, no errors are returned either. I don’t think it’s interfering with anything else either. Any ideas?

Ill take a look at it and see if anything is up visually. this script hasn’t been updated in quite some time though.

1 Like

Any updates on this? Just curious. Would love to able to use this.

same would love it!!!

Might need some new screenshots, links not working.

Does not work at all on my server. We tried all id’s and nothing will lock this car at all or set it as a bait car.

This Script Should work now.

Not sure why, but on a fresh server, command isn’t doing anything. tried /lockbc 6 (6 being his player ID) and it does nothing.

Make sure you installed everything right, i just installed it and it works great

ive got everything in right, script works but the engine doesnt stay dead, tried to add the line to freeze player but it did nothing
any input would be amazing

It wont let me open the site to download

simplicity-gaming.com uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Unsupported protocol
The client and server don’t support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

When you get a chance, please fix the download button @ToniMorton

Fixed the Download link. Sorry about that guys.

Yea, but that’s unrealistic though. Just find a good vantage point like irl police do.