[Release] Toasty's Cruise Control 2.1.0

Let me know if it all works out well :slight_smile:

Seems to be working now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Works beautiful now. Much appreciated!

1 Like

just got home so getting in to checking it out

1 Like

ok checked it out. It clashes with my fire script button but it is in the right direction. If ya dm how to change the key binding so I can change it to F4 since I don’t use a teleport in vehicles I would appreciate it.

Sorry for no updates or new features recently, been trying to learn how to use C# with FiveM scripts, which I have now been successful with. With that said, I will be porting this script to C# and continuing development in C#. This should be done by the end of the week hopefully.

1 Like

very kewl to hear. I was wondering if you’d fallin to bad internet and not able to get back on. lol…

1 Like

Thank you for this. Will be a great addition to the community.

1 Like

How can i make it to kph?

Edit the code in the script to convert it to KPH.

Version 1.5 has (finally) been released!

https://github.com/ToastinYou/ToastysCruiseControl/releases/tag/1.5

1.5 Changelog:

• Ported from LUA to C#.
  • New checks to lessen the chance of bugs.
  • New ways cruise control will disable on its own, one being when a collision occurs.
  • New config (ini) file to make changing the keybind(s) easier. Huge thanks to zombieguy for his Config Reader class.
  • New RPM feature which attempts to have your engine have some audible sound while cruising.
  • New “wheels off the ground” detection system, so cruise control will no longer disable if you hit something as minor as a pothole.
  • Cruise control has now been disabled for the following vehicle classes: bicycles, motorcycles, planes, helicopters, boats, and trains.
  • Cruise control no longer allows you to cruise above 150 MPH.
  • Cruise control will now disable if: your vehicle enters a body of water, your vehicle’s engine shuts off, you are no longer the driver of said vehicle, or if you “jerk” the steering wheel too hard to the left or right.
3 Likes

Next update port to Javascript pls, kthx

1 Like

Lol I only ported it to C# because I’m more sufficient in it and have over a year of experience with it, whereas with LUA I know nothing about it.

K ill port it to GO.

1 Like

have fun :stuck_out_tongue:

I Have the keybind set to 167 aka F6 but no menu shows and nothing happens when i click it and yeah the resource is started.

If you have luxart, that may conflict with the key bind. I use F7 works a charm.

do u have luxart? or u using ELS?

luxart

k ill make the key f7 and change the menu thats f7 to f6