[Release] Toasty's Cruise Control 2.1.0

Update to 1.3, that has been fixed. (Read the changelog)

oh thanks. Only thought it was for keyboard

1 Like

When I say it wasn’t conflicting I mean F10 was equal to B on the controller, so changing it to F7 fixes that.

1 Like

So just put this in and love it I might say. The only problem, at least on my end, is that the script does not activate on custom cars I’ve put into my server. It does work on stock cars though. Wondering if you knew about this, or if it’s perhaps user error on my part.

Thanks!

I’ll check it out when I can. Currently no recent updates since I’ve been sick. Thanks for reporting, will look into it. Just reply with whatever pack you’re trying to use it on please, so if I can see if I can replicate it or not.

For sure. I am using TheHurks 2016 CHP Pack, as well as other various standalone vehicles I’ve found.

Update on that. I tested it on custom civilian vehicles and it worked. So then I spawned in stock police cars and it again did not work. So it only works for non-emergency vehicles.

1 Like

same issue here

(20 char lim)

@FAXES @APRP12 still the same issue? I just tested it and it worked on vanilla police vehicles and normal vehicles and it worked perfectly fine. Maybe refine what vehicles you were using specifically, if they were custom, what key you were pressing to enable the cruise control, and just more information. Thank you.

Could it be Luxart Vehicle Control that I have installed that would be messing with it at all? That’s the only thing I could think of.

To answer the question, I’m using the 2016 CHP Pack for my custom police vehicles, using F7 to engage cruise control (which works on civilian cars).

Might be luxart. If at all possible could you take out/stop luxart and test it? I have also tested cruise control with custom police vehicles (HP pack).

Is it a luxart thing. as luxart does the thing with keys

I stopped Luxart and cleared my cache and the cruise control did work on EMS vehicles. So it’s a Luxart thing.

Alright I’ll see if I can’t do anything to fix it, but I can’t promise anything… I don’t see why luxart would disable F7 :confused: does it use F7 for anything?

Not to my knowledge.

could the scripting to change to a single button like c or something like that

I tried that actually the other day. I moved F7 to I think the Delete button on your keyboard and it still didn’t work.

Well Luxart or whatever is tampering with the keys, so there’s nothing I can do about it.

Version 1.4 has been released.

https://github.com/ToastinYou/ToastysCruiseControl/releases/tag/1.4

1.4 Changelog:

• Fixed a conflicting keybind (w/Luxart) causing cruise control to not work properly, if at all.
1 Like

kewl… will have to check it out later when I get home. currently on the road using my crappy laptop