[Release] Timetrials - Standalone Races and Leaderboard [v1.00]

Dunno, maybe someone will edit and add a check for player/vehicle so if you’re in noclip (or flying somehow) the race will stop.

1 Like

Try to remove line 48 to 60 and it should work. You can also remove line 210 and 211 if you don’t want to be teleport at the start when you press L to stop the race

1 Like

The tele to waypoint key should probably be changed since it teles you when you press RT on controller (i know anyone can do this, but for noobie server owners, could change that so its less to cry about)

Also I had literally missed the fact that there was already a reset race by L key, right after I made a cancel command, tho its nice to have the option of either resetting the race from the start, or cancelling if you don’t want to do the race anymore.

in which part of the server do I input the files?

resources get installed in the resources directory.

Just following up as an FYI, I released a new script for multiplayer street races which borrows a lot of features from this script and adds a lot of new stuff as well. The biggest new feature is the ability to record checkpoints and create races just by setting waypoints on the map.

1 Like

In order for me for peoples not using noclip while race. i have bind the reset race key to f1 which is the same with noclip key. haha . btw. is it possible to save the score as DRIFTCOUNTER ?

that is tricky. what if a person will firstly start the noclip and then press e to start the race? the race will start AFTER he activated noclip.

nah. its ok since the only one can use noclip are admins. lol

yea i did the same.
make sure to disable “Teleport to waypoint” access to normal people, otherwise they will open the map and press at the checkpoints and teleport to them.
let me know if you found another solution, cuz i really want my players to use noclip on the server.

Great Script!
But i want to change the position of HUD , how can i do that?

Hey we have already many people with different cars that set a time in the scoreboard.
I ramped the visibility for the list up to 60 entrys.
As soon as we reachead 31 entrys we encountered a “bug”. Some of them get crouched in top left corner of the screen
don´t know if i made a mistake or the scripts needs some work.

Hello!
Thanks for the amazing script, me and my friends loves it very much.

But I got a little question, since we install addon cars in our server.
The car’s name will be displayed as NULL and other will be displayed like a box in game

I’ve seen some of the comments and there should be a solution for this which is creating a vehicle_names.lua file.
But if I do so, its gonna cost me a lot of time and I dont want to do this.

So I came up with an idea, which is removing the car name displaying function from the script but I tried and couldnt make it.

I’m looking for helps / guides on this…

Thanks!

did someone have a code for this for ESX? i want to give money if player get top 3

How can you remove the teleport? If I remove it, the whole script will not work anymore!

would love to know how to change biding… This is absolutely annoying for controller player…

1 Like

hi there
i am getting this: SCRIPT ERROR: @Timetrials/timetrials_sv.lua:52: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘allScores’) when i am finish a trial.
is there a dependency that i missed?

fixed it by delete the scores.txt and the script create it again without errors.
Also there are some things like start the trial on foot,or start the trial with a super car ,race till the end switch to a blista and you will get unreal blista record.I don’t know if it is on dev hands to fix those things like vehicle check to start the trial or vehicle check to allow you place your time on leaderboards.
Really nice script btw.

I’ve been trying to get this to work with ESX and payouts upon completion, I’ve taken port_sv from your StreetRaces release, added it as a dependency in resource.lua, then in timetrials_sv.lua I’ve put addMoney(source, 10000) in the ‘If’ statement if you get the high score, however no money gets added. I must be doing something wrong D:

Hello, I have a question on your image we see the score etc, but I would like to put below the money that we earn by making the race how I do?

Second question: How do you make it so that when a player finishes the race that for example 400 dollars are added to his money?

Thank you for your reply!

The winner is all framed?