[Release] Time And Date Display v0.4

This was originally just a script that helped me in testing but I figured other people might want a time and date readout too. So I expanded it a bit and here you go. This script displays the time and date in the top right corner of the screen, and also displays the day of the week. You can also turn off any part that you don’t want to be displayed.

v0.2 Minor script optimization
v0.3 Fixed issue with no display and reworked code
v0.4 The text is now anchored to the right side so it doesn’t move the whole thing around a ton like it did before, and it now displays right next to the ‘FiveM’ watermark no matter which parts are turned off

14 Likes

Can you take a screen please? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You could optimise the script a bit, instead of having an if statement for every hour past 12, just take 12 away from it. For example:

if hour >= 13 then 
    hour = hour - 12
end
1 Like

Good idea. I’ll update it with this later today.

Yep I’ll get one up today.

Screenshot?

1 Like

Fixed the script and a screenshot is now up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, I loved the resource! You could know someday. Do one to show the actual computer time?

Hi, I have my cash displaying on the right hand side is it possible to move it to the left corner instead? How would I do this? Would it be something to do with changing the value of DrawText(0.5, 0.01)?

Any chance of adding AM or PM at the end of the time?

hey guys im pretty new with all this stuff… i got the script to work but the in game date is 2013, can anyone help me change it?

how can i move it i dont want it at the top is there a way to move it?

How can i make it 24 hour instead of 12 hour?

Nice similar to mine a bit, mine just uses real year date and FPS counter.

1 Like

is your open to public? link to it?

No sorry, I only release certain scripts of mine to the public most of them are kept private.

Okey I guess time script is one that is not open hehe

I’m afraid, not sorry. Along with our custom chat resource, loading-screen, player list, /o for all chat, /p for police chat, /a for admin and text/voice proximity. They are some of the main ones but there are a lot more.

Okey nice. Hope some will be open later on :slight_smile:

Change your config to

local displayTime = true
local useMilitaryTime = true