[Release] Terrov Series - Graphics, Visuals, Textures, Physics Modifications

I’ve got something wrong with the texture pack … What should i do ?

Only in Paleto Bay it’s happening

Paleto Textures have been updated. Please download latest hotfix!

I have an issue with textures not loading in. Is there any way to fix this?

Trees and stuff wave waaaaay too much xD Other than that it’s noice :slight_smile:

Yosh ! @James_21410g apparently the dammages of the punch is reduce with the mod , unfortunatly there is MMA competition on my server and it’s problematic ^^’ can you send me a private message with the line I need to change ? and what is the basic damage , thank you

hmm i’ll have to look into it. I didn’t realize that i changed such. Ill get back to you when I find the fix

I liked the look of this until I found out that the ads in game had been changed out for real world ones which is a big deal breaker for me…

yeay ^^’ some are good some aren’t .
@James_21410g I deleted the “damages” file in citizen/common/data/action and it’s okey now . Apparently it change alot , from punch to weapons but like I don’t know wich one is needed to be change and wich number do I need to put to be back on basics I just deleted the entire file ^^’

If you deleted the file it will just use the vanilla files. so you should be fine about that. I’m sorry to the people here but i did not realize that it effected damage negatively.

Thanks for the reports!

1 Like

This only happens when i put this in :(( Please help? helllppp

How can i install Paleto ?

citizen\platform\levels\gta5\generic\gtxd

Any idea if it is possible to have steam overlay with reshade?

Simply add a non steam game?

For anyone having a DLC Issue when installing the mod just delete this file in the picture.

2 Likes

I’ll give that a shot thank you.

When running SLI mode with 2 ASUS GTX970 Turbos, I get a good bit of screen flicker when flashing lights are around, with and without this installed. Anyone have any tips for removing that flicker?

I recently discovered that “custom handling” put crazy performances for some vehicles , the elegy rh8 have now the possibility to go to 350 km/h and more it take time to stop the car and we can do crazy drift . If I delete the handling file , it come back to normal (basic game handling) . it’s new cause I didn’t have this sort of problem before =/

edit : all was good wednesday but Thursday night 20 hours (france) the cars messed up

its breaks my Five M/ Gives me a DLC Mismatch error. I know it this mod because after I installed the data it happened, then reinstalled my back up cit folder. Then my game worked.