[Release] Terrov Series - Graphics, Visuals, Textures, Physics Modifications

its a global issue were removing those files constantly and adjusting them the disappearing roads tho has to be a LOD issue, the issue has been found , were working on a way to get it all converted its some missing files

https://gyazo.com/5a6aa0f59e6fcee538859eca9e2288a6

Seem to get this error every time I clean my car at the car wash?

I play on a RP server.

I donā€™t know if this information helps, but thought Ill post it.

081b4d4acd0e38962354cd042bd95a31

Saw Shinai post I guess ill remove that file Thanks for the post :slight_smile:
and love the graphic mod!

'till the next fix , there was another crash a this place

You need to move/delete: po1_09_ground+hi.ytd located at citizen/plateform/levels/gta5/_citye/port_01/p01_09

1 Like

I keep crashing here!!! Can you please tell me what file to delete @Shinai

820a3db844c820ee806d1bde2fcec9e5

Iā€™ll check in few hours :slight_smile:

in short vegetation sucksā€¦ donā€™t install it till a fix is available

@JcTruper It seem to be : po1_03+hi.ytd . inside citizen/plateform/levels/gta5/_citye/port_01/p01_03

1 Like

Thanks! Its removed ill get on later and see if there are any other errors in that location :slight_smile:

Hello! How i can delete the Snow or blizzard? There is none on our server and that makes me see snow and the others see something else. Thank You!

C:\Users\james\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\citizen\common\data\timecycle

There are all the options.

1 Like

i cant see rain or thunder with the updated graphics mod how do i fix that

Try reinstalling and if that doesnā€™t work try a different time cycle configuration

so i tried all three of them and nothing is working

Hey there, the 2.3 graphics update archive seems to be broken, tried to download it 3 times.

Edit : And so it is for the texture pack.

Iā€™ve done everything but nothing looks like the screenshots.

Can you release just LA roads for 5m?

Donā€™t know if the problem come from your mod but since the last fiveM update (today) I have this error nani

Nothing changed in ā€˜the last updateā€™ to cause this (except reverting a locally changed file if you edited it as a workaround), also this has indeed been correlated with ā€˜graphics modsā€™.

1 Like

That will happen each time fivem updates with the mod installed. Go to citizen/common /data, and open the gameconfig.xml with text editor. Scroll till you find the CcombatInfo Pool, change the ā€œ16ā€ to ā€œ32ā€, save, close, and launch fivem. This will fix it every time.

1 Like

Is there anyway to reduce how much the ambulance red emergency lights light up the surrounding area? Its a bit too much?