[Release] Terrov Series - Graphics, Visuals, Textures, Physics Modifications

Also to let everyone know… Next update will have options such as the ability to Add Motion blur and Different handling. this will help for peoples different preferences :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just normal a normal pitch black night where I drive at town or north. Usually fps is lower when there is a lot of lights from cars and roadlights. But average is 50-60 at night. Lowest I managed to get was 41 at night close to the golf course. And tequilalas road.

interesting… i’ll look into it. But im not sure ill be able to find the fix instantly hhehe

1 Like

Please join my discord for previews of the next update with the best support and discussions! You are not going to want to wait for this next update and i’m serious about that. Have you ever heard of LA Roads and LA Vegetation? Well with our method that the terrov team discovered we were able to bring back those mods to Five M Client Side (no performance issues).

Link here - “https://discord.gg/4cwwcf8

1 Like

It does indeed look amazing. I’m just wondering if this would eat of FPS? If you already have decent FPS. Mine is regularly around 60-80 FPS.

1 Like

It will however there will expected performance fixes in future updates.

1 Like

Does anyone have any recommended presets to enable because I have played around with them but cant tell which ones make the game look better

Update 2.2 should be out tomorrow at some point so please stay tuned!! Also i would like to state that it is important to read the “README” files in the mod packages.

2 Likes

Just to let you all know I accidentally labelled the texture pack as 2.3… its actually 2.2. I would also like to mention that its recommended to install the regular update then add the texture pack.

1 Like

Highly recommended that everyone installs the HOTFIX to correct some timecycles and lighting visuals.

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE “README”

1 Like

Yosh ! That look very good ! there is a way to instal part to part ? by exemple if I want to instal L.A roads part , the files to take are citye / cityw and hills isn’t it ?

Well it wouldn’t be easy. It took me 12 hours strait to match each file to its location. However I believe most of or all should be in the props file.

1 Like

Please state some issues you have with the mod on discord. I will try my best to fix them. I know there is a couple Zlib errors and Some performance issue at night.

1 Like

So I’m having an issue… I installed just the LA Roads and Vegetation. When I load into a server, I can see all the roads fine, but when I come into close range with them, they return to their normal state.

Yeah some of them do that. I’m looking for a solution.

1 Like

@James_21410g Any temporary fix?

Not that I am aware of yet. I do need to work on fixing update 2.2 because there was a lot wrong lol

1 Like

Don’t know if you already found details for the crash error

I crash in repetition at this place

So i searched wich file is the cause of that crash and it’s : sc1_03_build+hi.ytd

he’s in citizen / platform / levels / gta5 / _citye / scentral_01 / sc1_03

I have been working on those specifically. There will be fixes for next update with the texture pack

4 Likes

is this for all or just me self playing and seeing this