[Release] Terrov Series - Graphics, Visuals, Textures, Physics Modifications

Oh man, the wild trees are one of my favorite features of this! It’s like a wind storm all the time! That, and the massive blood spatter make for a delightfully over the top graphics mod! I did notice that there is a handling mod for vehicles included. I was able to just delete the handling.meta, but I was wondering if that was intentional?

It was intentional. Ill be working on a few things today… mainly being the coronas, and light bars from emergency vehicles. My goal for Version 2.3 is to revise to handling.meta

Gotcha. Am I right that I can simply delete the handling.meta from common/data and remove the handling effects, while retaining the rest? Love the visuals, not so much being the only guy on my server who can’t use the brakes on my car!

That’s a bit hyperbolic… I can use the breaks of course, its just significantly more difficult to control vehicles

yeah that’s completely fine

Cool! Thanks for the info!

Here’s what the rain weather looks like revised at night with other visual edits made. https://pasteboard.co/HisxQF3.png

1 Like

This thread is not to be derailed by people like you, no need to be rude for no reason

1 Like

You did a fantastic job on this graphics overhaul for FiveM, and I will recommend you one thing- for ease of access for you and everyone else, do yourself and all of us a massive favor and download all the images and manually implement them in the drop-down. This might just be an issue on my side, and if it is, this comment is completely irrelevant :joy: , but it took 10-15 seconds for each Pastebin image to load in. Thanks :+1:

Yeah sorry about that… for some reason it won’t let me upload photos so i had to use something else… Ill try something for the next update

No worries. As I said, you did a great job on the script itself. If you need any help with images and whatnot feel free to PM me.

1 Like

OK thanks very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be releasing Update 2.1 Today at around 12pm EST. Get ready this even bigger than before!!!

1 Like

The post has been Updated to 2.1!! Hope you all enjoy!!

3 Likes

Excellent mod, but I have a bug, it’s snowing in nice weather.

I haven’t really worked on the snow timecycles so thats why… that will be fixed in the future but is not priority. The only thing i changed in this new update with that timecycle was the reflection properties. Timecycles are extensive work so stay tuned for that in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hate bad news but you might want to contact norton to get them to ease up …

https://www.symantec.com/security_response/detected_writeup.jsp?name=Trojan.Gen.9&ssdcat=118&vid=56631&product=Norton+Security&version=22.14.0.54&plang=sym%3AEN&layouttype=Retail&buildname=Retail&heartbeatID=B4B11873-A964-40D1-B973-CFD7497FB8B5&eapenabled=false&env=prod&vendorid=1000&plid=763&plgid=30&skup=21351402&skum=21376863&skuf=21352082&endpointid=B4B11873-A964-40D1-B973-CFD7497FB8B5&partnerid=1000&lic_type=2&lic_attr=16928786&psn=HJWB4QYT62F6&puid=5039&templatecat=SBU_W_1000_5039_NS_Retail_2&schemacat=SBU_W&schemaver=1.0.0.0&olpchannel=RETAIL&osvers=10.0&oslocale=iso%3AGBR&oslang=iso%3AENG&os=windows

Very nice mod! The only problem is that at night the fps drops to 50-60 from 80fps on daylight.
While having 8700k + 1080 under the hood :thinking:

Well i wouldn’t contact norton because i don’t own reshade. it’s nortons issue 100%

1 Like

I am working on the performance issues that occur. Don’t mind if i ask but what weather was this an issue?

1 Like