[Release] Terrov Series - Graphics, Visuals, Textures, Physics Modifications

you got a screenshot ? does everything just turn invisible ? try changing texture quality to normal usually happens when there’s a ton of high poly vehicles but lowering texture quality to normal fixes that issue

2 Likes

It’s also possible that the server host is having issues loading textures. If other people are having the issue at the same time then it’s most likely that. I would test on another server to see if it does the same thing.

everything turns invisible, turning graphics to normal requires a restart which can’t do when in server. happens on other servers and only with terrov but terrov is the nicest and I don’t wanna change

change it hit accept and restart fivem when prompted this will fix texture loss you have to do it while in server or you can go into gta5 and change the setting there

2 Likes

“Could not open TLS certificate pair” @James_21410g Any fix?

@SickL_Official

You deleted something you shouldn’t have. You need to reinstall FiveM.

which one do i have to download for only the lightbar effects?

[ 145140] GlobalError: 0x0ab968f6 Pool Full, Size == 90
[ 146046] Process crash captured. Crash dialog content:
[ 146046] FiveM has encountered an error
[ 146062] 0x0ab968f6 Pool Full, Size == 90

whats wrong? but this only happen on 1 server…

the road lines in sandy shores are messed up for me

1 Like

A BETA has been released for v2.4! Enjoy! (Please note that the current biggest change is Extra Sunny weather)

3 Likes

James, I would like to talk to you so that you can develop a graphic mod for me, an exclusive mod, can you do this?

1 Like

Hey, i am having some problems in getting the water to show on the ground like in the pictures. I just installed the v2.4. Not sure if anything changed. I did a clean reinstall of fivem and installed just the v2.4
EDIT: Like in this picture, i dont have that kind of water on the ground after rain

1 Like

So right now i have:
Conversion - LA Revo (roads overhaul)

Conversion - LA Vegetation (vegetation overhaul)

Conversion - NVR Clouds (addon)
and
Terrov Series V2.4 BETA

But for some reason i cant see that realistic water on the ground after rain… How can i fix this?

1 Like

First off the modification you are referring to in the picture is v2.3 so the water is probably different for the time being. The real changes in v2.4 is the extrasunny weather specifically.

1 Like

I just tried uninstalling v2.4 and installing v2.3 but i am still having the same problem :confused: I am sorry to bother you with this im just a big fan of these visuals :smiley:

1 Like

Does anyone have the problem with some roads reload texture to vanilla after you stop by them?
I mean, if I go fast, the mod looks great, but if I stop near some cross walks, like the rainbow ones, it reloads and then vanilla roads show up.

there needs to be a option for motion blur

Yes i have the same problem. It’s like lods are working the wrong way. I can see the modded texture in distance, but when i come near the road texture, it switches to the vanilla texture.

I’ve used quite a few visual mods over the past year playing FiveM but this one is by FAR the most interesting. I’ve never seen a visual mod that’s so simple; yet so customizable. ReShade + Terrov’s = Match made in heaven. If you set up your ReShade properly, you can get this to look way better than NVR or similar packs. In this post, I’ve included a few pictures that I’ve taken while using ReShade and Terrov’s, I hope these help you get a better understanding of why I absolutely love this pack.

1 Like