[Release] Terrov Series - Graphics, Visuals, Textures, Physics Modifications

Having the issue with L.A roads / LA REVO where the new roads show up in the distance but not close up. Have always had this problem and still haven’t found a way around this. Any fix?

Its a common issue with FiveM. There is no real fix to it. the most you can do is revert it back to vanilla by removing the following file. FiveM\FiveM Application data\citizen\platform\levels\gta5\generic\gtxd\globalroads.ytd

There are a few bugs with the new LA Revo pack that will be addressed soon so it will be marked as a BETA pack for now.

2 Likes

LA Revo has gotten a patched update. Please be sure to use that to prevent crashing and road flickering. It is a direct replacement of the BETA version.

1 Like

Please be sure to REMOVE the previous version of LA REVO before you install the patched verison.

Remove the content in the FiveMApplicationData Folder
citizen\platform\levels\gta5

1 Like

game keeps crashing.

All the downloads will return in a different format once it is ready. The new FiveM update will disable modifications the are located in the “Addons” folder and both “Common” and “Platform”.

The Plugins folder will not be affected so don’t be worried about anything like that.

Announcement Link - Client Addon Packages: the future

1 Like

So L.A Revo still doesn’t seem to load the roads up close in the main city, However the roads will load on the main highway and other areas of the map like at the airport. I took a look through the files and noticed the places that load such as airport and some other places have there LOD Files however I dont see any LOD files in the Downtown folders/road files. Im assuming this would be the reason why the roads show at a distant but however disappear when they come into load range. This is just me having a guess I dont know much about this kinda thing but this would seem to make sense to me. If this is indeed the problem is it fixable? Im assuming the LOD files need to be found and added? I dont know what im doing to look into it myself.

After some more digging it seems in your download in \generic\gtxd there is globaldesertroads, globaldesertroads+hi and globalfreewaylods but there is no globalroads in there. 3 are missing from the orginal L.A Revo download. globalroads+hi, globalroads and globalroadslods.

I tried to just add them but no luck, As i said I dont really know what im doing I was just looking into things. Maybe this means something and helps? Or maybe Idk what im talking about lol

To answer your questions… Firstly, Globalroads has been removed simply because it cannot be streamed client side. Also globalroads shouldn’t even be bothered to put in as the file is way over 16mb resulting in high quality loss regardless.

Secondly, Some of the roads may disappear due to some distance issues in the mod it self (not sure why), Network issues in the server and even client hardware. So with the current method of adding textures like these, it is not very stable.

Now with the new update with the “mods” folder, I have been very successful with LA Revo working exactly as the GTAV variant with the full quality as well due to files actually being able to work over 16mb.

Hey, I am getting a problem with terrov on. after a couple of hours of being on an rp server. textures fail to load so everything is invisible. this only happens with terrov, is there a fix?

you got a screenshot ? does everything just turn invisible ? try changing texture quality to normal usually happens when there’s a ton of high poly vehicles but lowering texture quality to normal fixes that issue

2 Likes

It’s also possible that the server host is having issues loading textures. If other people are having the issue at the same time then it’s most likely that. I would test on another server to see if it does the same thing.

everything turns invisible, turning graphics to normal requires a restart which can’t do when in server. happens on other servers and only with terrov but terrov is the nicest and I don’t wanna change

change it hit accept and restart fivem when prompted this will fix texture loss you have to do it while in server or you can go into gta5 and change the setting there

2 Likes

“Could not open TLS certificate pair” @James_21410g Any fix?

@SickL_Official

You deleted something you shouldn’t have. You need to reinstall FiveM.

which one do i have to download for only the lightbar effects?

[ 145140] GlobalError: 0x0ab968f6 Pool Full, Size == 90
[ 146046] Process crash captured. Crash dialog content:
[ 146046] FiveM has encountered an error
[ 146062] 0x0ab968f6 Pool Full, Size == 90

whats wrong? but this only happen on 1 server…

the road lines in sandy shores are messed up for me

1 Like

A BETA has been released for v2.4! Enjoy! (Please note that the current biggest change is Extra Sunny weather)

3 Likes