[Release] Terrov Series - Graphics, Visuals, Textures, Physics Modifications

the inside of the windows of the buildings, houses.
have not been improved?

Link me the rule that I broke.

Does anyone know why this happens? I installed the texture pack and it happens on individual roads. If you can’t see what I am talking about then I mean the yellow mess that happens on the road ahead and behind.

Looks like the texture isn’t loading in correctly but I tried to change my settings ingame and that didn’t work either…

1 Like

there appears to be a road texture fix in the download, Billy

Usually that’s caused by terrible server resources. Either network wise or hardware.

What do you mean terrible server resources? I was on my own home hosted server which has 2-3 resources along with 0 ping.

The Paleto Bay one? If that is what you mean then I already have that.

Well what’s your computer specs?

So I went through and did another update but every time I press F2 I’m not getting squat. Citizen folder in Terrov ini in the FIveM folder…

Well I mean the textures work just fine, just. ReShade is broken with the latest update.

1070 8gb i5-6600k 16gb ddr4 ram

hmm well im not sure…

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Removed discord references, this is against the PSA that was put out a while back.

Hey everyone Terrov Series has officially started a RP server check it out on server bazaar!

what about an update for Terrov?

I will be making updates for Natural Vision. Currently I am not working on any graphics update for terrov.

Hey, did you find that your vehicle slowed down compaired to everybody else?