[Release] Terrov Series - Graphics, Visuals, Textures, Physics Modifications

i can’t remember if there was a handling.meta added into the pack but you can go to fiveMappdata/citizen/common/data and if you see a file named handling.meta remove it and that should resolve the issue if that file is not located there then it must be something server sided

1 Like

Hey so I’ve tried this however it didn’t work so I’ve turned of VSync and it seems to have improved the speed so I am now only 10mphs behind others.

My update on my discord can fix that. It’s more of a beta so thats why its not officially posted here.

https://gyazo.com/897a69655891ad8651842aa7061422a4

thats what i get after installing your pack step by step from your video.

So is there currently an ossie ?

So I installed this following the video and everything worked, but for some reason I can’t get the Shift+F2 Menu to open. Any fix?

This is an issue with FiveM’s anticheat changes.

1 Like

I noticed when I installed this mod (at least I believe it was when I did) the headlights on the front of my mustang became wigwags along the ones on the back, however, the ones on the back don’t cycle and just turn on and stay on. Is there any way in any of the files to enable wigwags on the taillights properly?
As in, which file actually affects the police wigwags in the files so I can see which ones I want to modify myself as well.

Also, has anyone found a fix for LA roads? I see them loading in at a low resolution, but when the road renders fully, it’s just the default GTA V roads

Install Reshade For FiveM - Install ReShade For FiveM (December 2018)

1 Like

Shift+F2 doesn’t seem to work for me

Anyone halp :smiley:

Reinstall Fivem, add the files into your citizen>common>data folder, do not replace the dlclist.xml. The one in the download is outdated.

2 Likes

That would be amazing, but I guess that won’t be happening… :hushed:

I’ve did everything like you did in the tutorial but i got this error every time i join the server reshade works fine, preset everyhting but it crashes on every server pls help

Same for me.

@James_21410g any support on that ?

I installed everything from 2.3 and hop in FiveM to do Shift F2 but it never worked.

Same for me

the new reshade key is the home button.

Shift + Home or just Home @Xanax?

1 Like

Just home

Okay thanks mate