[Release] Temporator - A configurable in-game temperature display!

Today I present to you a brand new script which has never been seen before. It prints the current temperature in-game on the screen, based on the weather and time of day. And it’s even features customization and is synced between clients. It goes great with Kymac’s “Time and Date Display” script, in addition to Kanersps’ “Basic UI” (aka es_pld) script. This was written mostly by Leaxle, one of the developers of Community-Driven Roleplay, one of my communities. I also wrote part of it. Please do not re-release it, or any modified version of it without explicit permissions.

Pictures

Temp2
Temp3

Other Scripts Pictured

Kymac’s Time and Date Display: Forum post
aabbfive’s esx_voice: GitHub
Kanersps’ Basic UI: Forum post

Download: GitHub

5 Likes

Not bad at all! Definitely will use!

2 Likes

Interesting idea mate, thx for your work.

1 Like

@Xeon70782 just saying we are not allowed to add any discord links into releases.

2 Likes

This seems to have broke in latest FiveM update. Or something else updated and it broke the script.
We tried this non-edited version on few servers and it didn’t work anymore.

Hey.
Very nice script.
I want to ask, if its possible to move the text?
It collaps with my street label and AOP.

1 Like

This seems to work again. I don’t know what was changed back.

1 Like

Script doesn’t seem to be working anymore, randomly broke for me

Woa! Sorry for the extremely late reply holy smokes. Yes you can move the text lol.

I will go over it today and post what I find. If you find a way to fix it, please make a pull request on the GitHub page or let me know here. Thanks wonderful people!

I agree. I have it, too, is broken since yesterday…
( I fixed it and it works again )

Script broke again

broke for me too randomly.

How can I fix it
My server is VRP