[Release] Tag for Admin V1.2 & V2.0| Over-The-Head

will this script work with moderator? instead of admin over the head can you do moderaror

Just change in the files.

Is there a way to get admin and superadmin have different colors on tag?

Is this toggle-able?

Hey, I install tag_esx v.2 in resorurce folder and I started it in server config, but when i type /tag in chatbox in game nothing happend. However I get messages “Tag OFF/ON”. I have superadmin rank in game. Why it don’t want to work?

When I press t/tag it gave me this error in the consel http://prntscr.com/mj3w2z and did not work?

Did you add the Ace Object inside your server.cfg file?

Yep http://prntscr.com/mj3ze5

weird then :confused:

Tried v2 of tag_esx, got the following errors:

SUPER ADMIN| Cleaned ID: 1
Allowed Super Admin: 1
InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 0 was null.
Error resuming coroutine: Execution of native 00000000ff7f66ab in script host failed.
stack traceback:
        [C]: in upvalue '_in'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:150: in function 'GetNumPlayerIdentifiers'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:292: in function 'GetPlayerIdentifiers'
        server.lua:298: in function 'getIdentity'
        server.lua:31: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
SUPER ADMIN| Cleaned ID: 1
Allowed Super Admin: 1
InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 0 was null.
Error resuming coroutine: Execution of native 00000000ff7f66ab in script host failed.
stack traceback:
        [C]: in upvalue '_in'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:150: in function 'GetNumPlayerIdentifiers'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:292: in function 'GetPlayerIdentifiers'
        server.lua:298: in function 'getIdentity'
        server.lua:31: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>

Thought the dev might want to see the error.

Same problem. No idea what is wrong.

Download v1. It works for me.

How do I make it so that when I access my server, I do not see the admin tag until I put /tag?

You download the one you wish to use, I recommend you using “SteamID or License Premissions Version”

It wont work after OneSync enabled

Can you have it so different tags can have different colors?

I have OWNER and ADMIN one in other together. WTF? Anyone can help me?

Probably doesn’t check if they’re in both tables, I guess remove them from one table.

Wich table are u talking about¿?

I cant turn off the tag. When i’m typing /tag its say TAG OFF! but i see the tag. Help xD