[Release] Street Label

What? That made no sense

I would like to reduce the writing font and put it at the bottom right

As stated above in other comments its a bit weird changing the font size and you can check the configuration file provided in the project to adjust the position of it.

is there a way to disable the expanded map keybind? Havent been able to locate it anywhere if there is?

This script is great! Thank you so much man :D.

Tho I have a weird problem from time to time.

If you look here, there are two streetLabels, but they show different information.

restarting the resource through IceCon doesnā€™t help. I have to reinstall streetLabels.

Do you know what could be the cause?

Regards
Szymon

could you say exactly which lines to comment on?

Hi Szymon,

One will be a serverside version and the smaller one is PLD by Lt.Caine which is a client side mod. You would have to uninstall your client side mod to resolve the conflict.

ā€“ Anderson

1 Like

Fixed it yesterday :). Had no ideas I had installed a client soded plugin :D. Had to come with a server pack or something.

Thanks!

1 Like

Is there a way to make this smaller?

1 Like

Hey thanks for making this edited this to my liking to be more like the original pld. https://gyazo.com/f3d5b909bc9fa1f7f901f1db1e5b1426

1 Like

This resource doesnā€™t seem to work for me. Which is a shame as it looks amazing.

I install to my serverā€™s resources folder and append my server.cfg with ā€œstart streetLabel-masterā€ as thatā€™s the folder title (even tried renaming folder to streetLabel but still same issue) and when I try to connect to the server, it fails and tells me that it couldnā€™t load resource streetLabel-master.

Not sure how to fix as Iā€™m very new server creation and still learning.

Thanks in advance for help

2 Likes

open the folder that is inside 'streetLabel-master" and put that folder into your resources. there is a folder inside the main folder. lol too many folders in one sentence

1 Like

Well now, if I was a smart human being Iā€™d have tried to cover all bases lol.

Thanks for the assistance.

1 Like

yep, it will work now. it wasnt working becuase there wasnt a __resource for the server to read

2 Likes

So I followed your advice and unfortunately Iā€™m still getting the issue of couldnā€™t load resource streetLabel.

Iā€™m wondering if there is maybe another issue Iā€™m missing. Iā€™m going to pull apart all other resources and see if anything is causing a conflict. If you have any more advice, that would be appreciated.

Edit: Doesnā€™t seem to be anything causing conflict. Pulled out all the other resources Iā€™d brought in personally and it still doesnā€™t work for me. Is it definitely for FX Servers?

1 Like

Of course it is, since it doesnt have anything that wouldnt have worked in cfxserver days, also pretty sure it was made after fxserver was released

Then what on earth is stopping it from working :frowning:

i dont know it works just fine for me. it should work for you

Is there a way to make it smaller? Kinda like original script hook pld?

1 Like

Too late maybe? :roll_eyes:

ā€œSEā€: = 0,153,253
ā€œVespucci Blvdā€: 3,133,223
ā€œPower St, Pillbox Hillā€: 227,6,228,