[Release] Stream Map Builder [OUTDATED] 1.03

He went into quite a bit of detail.

ohh wow thats cool thank you for respond

you help me a lot buddy thank you so much for this one !

I put it in but how do I open the menu to use it?

There is no menu. It’s not for making maps, it just streams some extra stuff that map makers use in maps.

Can you do the same thing for Custom Props Add-On?

Its been a while since I updated this post. So here is the latest Map Builder files to keep all your building props up to date and working correctly with no issue.

Hey,
the new link doesn’t work
http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=320&origin=download

Isn’t map builder a paid thing though? Last time I checked it here (gta5-mods.com) and on their patreon, you had to pay like 5 dollars a month to get a FiveM supported/compatible version…

I’m having the same issue. Please update the download link.

Please update the download link. Thanks.

I mean you are the third person to ask. I am sure he will see the first one yeh

There is a bit of confusion on this topic.

1. There is a Paid and Non-Paid version of mapbuilder.

2. The OP claims that nobody knows the answer on how to stream map builder. There are instructions in the readme on the free version of mapbuilder on exactly how to stream map builder.

3. I am going to probably say that you do not have permission to upload this to FiveM.

4. Here is the Offical Link to Map Builder that includes the instructions to stream.

Sorry about the link. Should be working again.

Thank you for that patreon link, that is much appreciated.

1 Like

Thank you so much, you helpt me a lot

this is for the paid version and no you shouldn’t be uploading it there is a reason it paid and that is a lot of people puts there time in to making the props hence why you have to pay for it
they say it “not ment to be released” to the public that’s why they have the free version

I am going to be honest, I had a stroke trying to read your comment but I think I got the point of what you were trying to say. Anyways, the link I had provided which now returns a 404 Error was to the FREE Version of Map Builder posted on Patreon, if it was the paid version then it would Violate FiveM TOS and you would not have been able to see the post without being a Patreon Subscriber. That means that whatever you were trying to say is wrong.

Also, for the people who want to download Map Builder from Official Sources here is an updated link the the FREE Version. The post has a link to instructions for how to install it in FiveM.

1 Like

anyone here have the github that this was created with as i may have a work around for this - obviously credits to the creater, thanks for this btw @ItsMaserati