[Release] Steam Avatar Scoreboard [0.4]

So, when a person not running steam joins, it just freezes up the resource? Is there any output in the server log? My resource doesn’t output anything saying “loading…”… Not sure if you mean that it was printing.

Does the control press check also check if the user is using a controller or not? Sometimes the keys we choose as controls interfere with users with controllers and I would like to be able to disable use for controllers.

asdasdasdasdasdasd

any progress on this?

Sometimes the list is not workin. Some players see only 5 ppl some 10 etc…

@Skrubby @JaroSound I haven’t had time to work on this lately :confused:

I’ll try to get to the issues eventually, but I have got too much other stuff going on currently.

1 Like

gotcha was just hopefull because this is super super cool i just cant have it crash my server out when it errors

I actually think I fixed the crashing with the file in this post: [Release] Steam Avatar Scoreboard [0.4] I just never officially released it. :face_with_thermometer:

if this fixed the crash then im happy… thank you this seemd to work find for me just the crash to the server was a no go you know? cant have 2 servers with 32 people each on them crashing

how do you get the .dll files to work with the five m server? this might be a dumb question but… somehow when i add everything up like any other file and add to resource i get a bunch of errors because it cant read the .dll file

tried to find the Java code for this but failed…

what code should be added to re-size the container, making it slim-fit to the ammount of player tabs currently in session?

I haven’t had time nor motivation to work on this. This has fatal errors every now and then. I’m unable to support it currently, and would recommend not using in its current state.

1 Like