[Release] Steam Avatar Scoreboard [0.4]

Its very nice Script bro :slight_smile:
Found out there is an bug on it somethimes… xd
Its says you and many other people are online on the server xd

I figure the error was because I was triggering a client event too soon (before everything initialized). As a temporary (until I can find out a better method…) work around, I just put an await Delay(5000) before the first triggerclientevent, and that seems to give enough time for everything to sort of catch up I guess.

Oh no :open_mouth: Me and 3 others, repeated? Like in the example screenshot? Was this on first join, did it ever fix itself? I need a little more info on when exactly this happened. Any client/server errors?

2 Likes

Hello man. :slight_smile:
Its fixes it selfs after like 1/3 minuts… :slight_smile:
Its not only on First Join, its totaly random
I have no erros in the Console or anything…
I will take a screenshot of it next time i get it.

Does this replace the mouse button scoreboard aswell??

I’m not sure what scoreboard that is (I think the default one?), but this doesn’t replace anything. You can run as many scoreboards as you want (why though?). This is a separate, standalone resource.

Pushed an update 0.3. See the main post.

@All_Sor - I’ve added in the steam ID feature. You will need to edit the index.html file, though. On line 58, where it says event.data.playerName, replace that with event.data.playerSteam. That will show the steam ID instead of the name.

1 Like

Uploaded 0.4. There was a bug in 0.3 with the player count not properly updating :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s possible or not but can you do a key combination to display it or only a single key?

Only a single key currently.

1 Like

is there a way to disable the default one then?

In your server.cfg, remove the start scoreboard line.

thanks
[20 C H AS R A C T E R S]

Hello @Briglair I have correct the old bug thanks to your comment, but now I have a worse error :’(

Oh no… not again. When do you get this error? On first join? When somebody else joins? Every single time… or?

Not at a special moments but I think It s when some players join at the same time, and I m on the version 0.4

Did either of these people connecting happen to have a very slow time loading?

Yes for some people who have bad computer

I’m looking into it, but it seems to be a FiveM issue. I’m trying to do all I can to get this resolved. :disappointed_relieved:

Images are showing up as broken like IE 2009 style.

For everybody, or just some specific people? Does it happen all the time, or just sometimes? Need a little more info.