[Release] State Trooper SAHP liveries + Vehicles

I got it, and it works perfectly, the issue is, there’s no sirens… any idea how to fix that? + do you ahve any idea about a siren mod that disables music channels in the police/ems vics that can be used with these state cars?

@Luggz Dont mean to be rude but do you have any clue when the blaine county cars / update you talked about above is coming. Im really looking forward to it

1 Like

You’re fine it’s not rude I’ve just been recovering back-and-forth at the hospital and I went back to work and I’m trying to catch up with bills and other things in life that I have to pay attention to first but don’t worry I do plan on coming back and making a few more cars that will be for Blaine County and la Santos it is on my list to do I did not forget about you guys sorry it took so long you should see something with in the next week or two

Cough Cough “State Trooper CHP liveries” you have the SAHP Icon on the car not CHP… Cough Cough

Anyway you could release template files? Thanks…

has someone ran this as a pack and have a carcol file they would be willing to share.

im having issues with state 2. it has red and blue lights what do i do?

Prolly because you have another car carcoals file named the same # out all other cars that are not in this pack

the siren does not work on any of the cars

Can someone make a file download with all the templates to these vehicles? I would love to put my own custom skin on these cars! Also, the explorer had red and blue ambient lighting, how do I change that to all blue?

They are all blue in the carcols files, they only way its red and blue is due to you having another vehicle carcols file using the same name disable all other vehicles by adding a # in front of the cars addon in the server.cfg and retest after clearing the cache I.E #start “vehiclename”

your right typo on me! was supposed to be SAHP title :grinning:

hey, have you got the vehicle templates? As I would like to make my own liveries… Thanks :slight_smile:

Yes I will get them

Added templates to first post

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

LOVELY SET OF VEHICLES - ALL WORKING NICE… except 3 LOVE IT

3 should work, whats wrong with it?

not sure, all others work fine… when i type to spawn it i get no error messages, it just doesnt spawn… but im happy… maybe i have a conflict elsewhere…

You need to go in the file and rename Stream to stream has to be lowercase that’s the issue