[Release] State Trooper SAHP liveries + Vehicles

state1 and state2 are perfect for me the other ones work too but the lights are a little messed
state3 never worked for me for some reason

I have had a little trouble with state3 but as soon as I started the server up I would /restart state3 and then it works

thx ill give that a try

Is there any plans for a taurus to come in the future?

This is a really great pack! Is there anyone else having an issue with handling on the FPIU? I can take a really fast turn with the Tahoe and not flip at all but the same turn with the FPIU and I flip right over. Oddly enough they appear to have the same handling line.

May be the same name but I may not have the correct file in there, copy the one from the Tahoe to that one and overwrite it then clear that from the cache and retry

FPIU’s in general seem to have a very light stick to the ground when driving

I love the Telephone stickers coughs someone placed on the laptop inside the cars.
+1

So I don’t know why, but I had spawned both Tahoe’s as soon as I downloaded the pack and they work. I closed FiveM, then later opened it again. When I tried spawning the Tahoe’s the both crashed my game. I can’t spawn the Tahoe’s anymore for some reason, any ideas?

Did you tried removing your server’s cache files ?

It will make new streamable files for the clients

Make sure, re-run it after deleting the cache or restart sessionmanager at last of your server.cfg.

Who had made the models? Can we get templates, or something?

state3 doesn’t work. what can be wrong?

Credits
Discarded
Bxbugs
Raspy80
puccivr
kilroy95
McGinlay Customs
jam0935

Just look up them on lspdfr and you will find the cars

why not just make it one pack?

Sorry I have been down and sick, ICU for 9 days but I will full fill request for Blue and Red and make it one pack all in one file as soon as I can, Also It will include more cars. I was working on Blaine County cars also that are Red and Blue.

nice man thanks for sure; feel better!

can some one help me i got no sirens sounds?

These cars are really beautiful. Great work on these, keep up the good work. Possibly might use these in our server in the future if that’s cool with you. :slight_smile:

looks cool this livery

nice pack dude… Can you put the ford expedition in the future?