[Release] State Trooper SAHP liveries + Vehicles

Ok thanks for the feed back I’ll check state2

No problem, lovely pack and liveries, wouldn’t mind if you had the red/blue light textures though :slight_smile:

More than just state2 is broken even on clean install of server.

It was just state2 for me

If you’re on the server restart the resources of the one that are broken, that fixed state3 for me

I think I saved the red/blue I will update soon! Also including the other vehicle’s and a truck haven’t decided if its a ram or a raptor

for some reason i cant get this to work with zap server hosting

UPDATED

NOTE
If you have other emergency vehicles installed the carcols files here may be affected when you run the server, you can’t have carcols files with the same ID’s running ONLY change the ID’s if you know what your doing otherwise remove other’s or stop one at a time and or disable other emergency vehicles before running your server by # in front of you current start emergency vehicles I.E #start“your_emergency_vehicle” I also am using Lux vehicle with these, all thought that should not matter!

3/16/2019 UPDATE state_v1.1

Change’s

• Carcols on state2 and changed siren11 from red to blue
  • Carcols on state4 are corrected
  • Adjusted all lightfalloffmax to 100.0000000
  • Added FPIU slick top

Updated download in first post!

1 Like

Yes please mate that sounds good

Do you know why in the new download state2 has a “New folder” with the data files in it as well as the data files in the folder itself?

1 Like

Not sure if it’s just a conflicting resource or an actual issue with this pack, but when I drive any of these models on sand/dirt surfaces, they don’t move? They drive fine on normal roads but as soon as the wheels are on sand, the vehicles don’t move forward, they only reverse insanely slowly?

Ah yes it was a folder I created to edit files you can delete it sorry about that

Cough cough you’re missing my credits for the 18 chgr

If your reference to this one it’s not the one I used

Unless you have another I’ll gladdly support you for your credits

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/21836-non-els-2018-dodge-charger-pursuit-edition/

That would be it my friend :upside_down_face: credit will be added thanks for your work!

1 Like

This is a great pack @Luggz! I’m going to be implementing this into my RP server.

Thanks!

Are state 5 lights messed up for anyone else…? i cleared both server and 5m caches…

Update - i had to re download the whole pack and fresh install it, file must have gotten corrupted some how.

So I have no sirens or horn in-game that would be police-isk, lights work…ideas?

No other cop cars on my server.