[RELEASE] State Patrol Vehicle Pack | SASP | Version 1.1

Thank you for over 200 downloads allready in my first release in less then month. And thank you for the positive comments and feedback!

1 Like

Is this ELS or Non-ELS?

Itā€™s non els, wich is much better than els lol

Thank god! Legend! Will be trying it out on my own server Thank you for your hard work!

1 Like

Ty , I will be working on a better design once I am back from vacations.

Do these have LOD? and a texture that isnā€™t 15mb lol, and less than 250K polys. because ive seen too many that donā€™t and calim to be ā€œwell madeā€.
if so, Awesome and I thank you, if not, please add them as not all of us have a 1080gtx and we are also on servers with Many other cars.
Thanks

I tested them and the resource runs perfect with no server lag or fps loose

Ok so I had a look at them, and Yes you have done a good job on the lod. Why could you not just say yes? We donā€™t all the same setup or server files so your test could be useless for some of us.
Cars look great but one of the lights texture is not flashing, the light behind it is but not the texture.(on the lightbar) I guess thatā€™s a mapping thing.
Also, Thanks for the release :smiley:

1 Like

NEW PACK https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-bcso-sheriff-pack-american-flag-non-els-all-blues*

I tested the pack my self and vehciles and sirens are working.

I am so so so sorry, the other days while eidtign the post I accidntlly edited and puted the old download link, downlaod it again and everithing schould be tere. Thx for reporting it.

And last one

hey how can i edit the handling files.

All the handling files are in the ā€œdataā€ folder.

Looks very nice!

1 Like

thank you

i cant see handling.meta file in data file

where are the rest of the cars cuz I can only get the vic to spawn in

The sirens has stopped working

How do we download is it vehicles included also u should add a bike one and also a k-9 one aswell!