[Release] StarPursuit

Hey there… any updates on this? I use ELS and idk if it is that or the fact that my car is an add-on but it does not allow me to place trackers… My friend managed to do it with a controller but I use a keyboard mainly.

Thanks

I can’t get it to work either. It shows /dtracker, etc in chat but won’t let me place anything on vehicles.

Screenshots would be nice. :wink:

Does Not work anymore

3 Likes

Does Not work anymore…

we know

Works fine for me.

Proof?

I have had this script since it was released and have NO problems at all what so ever.

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/692fc9fdcadafe969555de424807f295

Where do you start it in the server cfg? Most people can’t get it to work now days. For me, it works if you AREN’T in a cop car, but then in a cop car it won’t work.

Alrighty, this script hasn’t been updated since 2017, I’ll get it up to date and running as soon as I can, strongly suggest keeping an eye out.

4 Likes

I Have tried the script when It got released but it didn’t work for me, Good to see you back working on the script again. I would love to see an update for it as it sounds awesome :smile:, Keep up the good work.

nice !

Dioes the tracker eventually fall off? Or is it there forever?

Server just says could not load resource

Working great for me! Though, Randomly will crash my session when I try to /ctrackers

1 Like

Same, /ctrackers crashes the game very often.

2 Likes

it wont deploy in the car

I have found on my server this script only works if your job is set to firejob. Testing with the same police car, policejob does not work, but firejob does…