[Release] StarPursuit

Thank you. That fixed everything and we were using tonight during our Baitcar. Worked wonderfully. Again thank you for the script and helping me with it.

UPDATE v1.2 IS NOW OUT!

Changelog:

* Removed "Server"

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://goo.gl/tR1p8E

Any chance of allowing us to change the deploy key? Tab is also activated by the left bumper (LB/L2) on a controller. I’m finding that I’m constantly deploying the dart when I don’t want to.

1 Like

What Is The Command To Start IT?

Hay love this script but is ther a way to alter it fore example edit the atatch button. and edit the distance the tracker stays on?

@JakeWyatt is it possible that you ANSWERT some of our QUESTIONS…?

What that means…Removed Server?

i’m pretty sure he means he removed the server file "the file that used to be required to make the script work :wink: "

Oh OK, that’s an idea

Installed the folder starPursuit into my servers resources added start starPursuit into my server.cfg and it says it couldnt load the resource.

The Tab command doesn’t work for me any help? and discord expired again

did you ever get this to work?

Yep. Once I figured out I was messing things up. The vehicle needs to be a vc_emergency. When you throw the tracker its the same as shooting out of the vehicle. I just drag and dropped it into the server put it in the server.cfg.

What do you mean by it’s the same as shooting out the vehicle? I have a vc_emergancy vehicle and it still doesn’t do anything when i press tab?

You must be either doing something wrong because this is a drop in and go script. No special setting up needed. Or, your GTA keybinds in your settings aren’t default. Nearly all scripts are written to expect default keybindings in your GTA pause menu settings. I find, in 95% of the cases that a user has a keybind issue on my server, is because he doesn’t have his keybind settings to default.

1 Like

Both the community I am in and my private server uses this script. I use a controller and its left bumper to attach it to a vehicle. If it helps I don’t use “aim+fire” in my game settings. I just use “fire” from a vehicle. Works like charm. When I first put this on my private server I think I was trying to attach it to a vehicle differently. Its been so long ago I can’t remember.

You’d think that but it works with a controller, i’ve reset controls for keyboard and still doesn’t work.

does anyone use this with a keyboard?

So I added this as normal, Could not load the resource, added a resource file and nothing works. Controls are on default.

is there anyway to add add-on cars to the list? or have them work with this mod (ex. hwaycar3)