[Release] SQL Server Code First

SQL Server Code First

This allows you to use SQL Server with FX Server. This is for C# only. All of the setup and instructions are on GitHub.

If you have any suggestions or improvements or need any help, just post them up here or email me at the email listed on GitHub and I’ll try and accommodate you.

Current Features

• Completely Code First
  • No working with SQL code
  • Shouldn’t even have to touch the database except to troubleshoot issues
  • Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control

Change Log

• Initial Publish
1 Like

Interesting. So this will be useful to people that are not familiar with SQL Code? Aka. Me :thinking:

Or if you just don’t like SQL code for whatever reason. Aka. Me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

can I use for essentialmode , esx ?

Sorry I’m answering this so late, I haven’t had a whole lot of time to work on this stuff for a while and you’ve probably already answered this. But in case someone else comes here wondering the same thing, I would say probably not. This is mostly for developers that are modding a server in C# and not in LUA with other scripts, although if I can find the time and if someone wants I could probably figure out a way to make this work with third-party LUA scripts. And good luck with what you’re working on.

Hi I tried to use this template to connect to a local db but It doesn’t want to connect to my db at all.

Is anyone have been able to use it and make it work ?

Thank you so much, I don’t know what’s your different in your System.Data.OracleClient compared to the included one in Net Framework.
But using yours I got my SQL connection to work.