[Release] Spotlight - Vehicle Spotlight Script [1.0] - FaxSlav

I think I found a bug @FAXES, The spotlight may not work in weather conditions as “rainy” or “thunder”. It works perfectly fine otherwise :slight_smile:

1 Like

Couple of issues found:
Tends to not go fully to the right or left at times.
Does not stay in position if vehicle is moving.

@DementedDude
A couple issues found here too, Spotlight wont work at all at sometimes ;I

1 Like

AYYEeeeeee this is what i requested in his discord :kissing_heart: AMAZING!!!

1 Like

That’s so the spotlight cannot be turned around a full 180 as that’s not quite legit

This is a sync thing. It does it the vehicle is not moved dramatically / fast.

Seems to have issues with ELS, spot turns off when ELS lights toggled

having an issue… i turn it on… its on for a split second… then turns off… and never comes back on

2 Likes

Are you using ELS or any other script which may conflict? Im having this issue when turningELS lights on.

Not using ELS… i see it was whitelisted to LEO job only… but i turned that to false… but it clicks on the spotlight then immediately off and then you cannot turn it back on.

The spot light will not reach it’s max turn value. Not saying a full 180 - 360 that would be dumb.
Rough example if your light had a turn value of 1 - 5 it would only go 3 instead of 5.

I am having the same problem

I put the command and the spotlight flashes for a second then cuts off and wont turn off or on again
I’ve tried with different cars, with the whitelist on/off and everything else I can think of…

Might be a conflict with another script…

…Any ideas?

No clue, try i as a resource by itself and see if the issue persists.

It is working on my dev/vanilla server but I have no idea what it could be

@FAXES Make one for the helicopter too? xD

@PolarHusky99 Want Spotlight actually work on that?

You need to scroll down and read the Forum people have posted how to make it work the way to make it follow the camera