[Release] Skin_customization V1.0

Hey guys today i release my first ressource, it’s a simple menu designed to change your skin for the multiplayer skin and then change components such as face, hairs and clothes.
It charges the skin and the components upon player spawn, and saves them into the database when you change them.
It needs essentialmode to work, and it uses GUI Script for the menu so thanks to theese guys
Gives the player his weapons if you’re using this [Release][ES] Weapon Store [v1.1]

DISCLAIMER: It’s not optimal but it’s a good base, dont hesitate to modify it
You Can open the menu by pressing F2

Download : skin_customizationV1.1.zip (5.1 KB)

Instalation:

Extract the .zip un your resource folder
Import sql.sql in your database
Change mysql settings in server.lua
Add “- skin_customization” to your citizenmp-server.yml

If you want support, state your questions clearly so i can help you easily

I’m gonna be working and a script to make callouts to specific jobs like police or taxi :wink:

21 Likes

Thx I’ll make a test and give you a feedback when I can :wink: Thanks

1 Like

There is an error at server.lua line 9, because there is no ‘skin’ column in the SQL file…
EDIT : after added manually the column in the DB, error at server.lua line 11 : identifier is nil…
TIP : when you insert something into DB, for the first time, you should use INSERT INTO instead of UPDATE

@Rudz

muhahah ! I’m on it too ^^.

1 Like

@GeeGee my bad about the first error, i updated the download
I can’t reproduce the second error tho, try it with the updated version
As it calls skin_customization:SpawnPlayer first then checks isFirstConnection it should insert on the first connection.

Keep me updated

Is it some sort of loadouts or es_customization adaption to freeroam ?

My bad, maybe because I didn’t restart the server after added the ‘skin’ column ^^

@Haki let’s say i looked at this code, but the result is pretty far from it it didn’t really work for me :slight_smile:
@GeeGee glad to hear it :slight_smile:

I was just trying since 2hours to make face customizable… Thanks a lot !

Cool, but can you save your skins?

@Robb it saves it automaticaly in the database

But can you load it next time you join?

For your “callout scripts with taxi and police” i think it will be hard since people don’t use the same scripts or job names :slight_smile:

@Robb yes it does that automaticaly too :wink: There’s a little loading time where you have the default random until the spawnPlayer even is called

@Haki Again it’s meant to be adapted, it’s just a dump of what i’m doing in my server :wink:

Can i change the hotkey manually?

Yes, in client.lua line 142 change 289 with the key number you’d want

if IsControlJustPressed(1, 289) then

SO ! After some tests, the menu works fine, but, some skin are buggued like a lot of torso skins and shoes skins. Do you have any idea how to fix that ? (I have the withe and black skin with squares)

1 Like
--if IsPedComponentVariationValid(GetPlayerPed(-1), args[3], i, 2) then

could be the solution, i haven’t tried it yet

1 Like

Ok you should’nt have any invisible parts now, i’ve got no idea how to fix the black and white skins with squares, sadly :frowning:

1 Like

Does anyone know the F5 key hotkey?