[Release] Skin_customization V1.0

I can do it but i need an example lmao

It would be a completely different script actualy, this one is efficient because it gets the identifiers of the different modifications from the game dynamicaly so there’s no “hardcoded” outfit preset. What i’m gonna do in the near future is a script for clothes shop in which i’ll have to use tables with the id if the modifications and there i’ll be able to give them a name so for exemple if i want to make a list of suits

suits = {
{"Black suit",52,4,14,5,1,12,47,45,12,54},
{"Blue suit",52,5,14,5,1,12,47,45,12,54}
}

These numbers are random but would represent the draw and the textures for the components needed for the suit. Then you would have a menu with categories and once you select a category it displays the list of suits available by going through the table and change the components drawings and textures adequaly.
TBH it’s not hard to do it would actualy be far easier to make than the script i released but it would be far less effective as you’d have lists hardcoded and it would uge amounts of memory for nothing (you don’t need to store a whole list client side if you only need a row).
So my solution will eventualy come with database storage of the outfit presets, the server sends a list with name and id for the preset based on the type you choosed and once you choosed one i’ll send you the one you want.

TBH this is the easy part, because in order to do that you’ll need to note every component drawing and texture ids then manualy insert them into the database, this also means that you have to test a lot of them to make sure they work.
I don’t have time for it right now since i’ve been working on my own server and this is not my priority, sorry maybe later

1 Like

Is there a way to get jobs suits parts ?

test them all that’s all i can tell

FR:
Pourquoi ne pas ajouter les points de personnalisation dans les magasins de vêtements, les coiffure chez les coiffeurs etc ?
EN:
Why do not add this blips dans start point for custom the skin on the Cloth Shop, etc… ?

i’m not even gonna answer that, if you wanna do it suit yourself but keep theese useless questions for yourself

It’s just an idea, I tell you that because I don’t know do that. Preserve your bad temper for you.

it’s easily feasable from my script feel free to do it but stop bothering me

Any news about female comeback mate ? :slight_smile:

i haven’t work on that yet, soon i hope

Hello, to start super work (: I would just like to know if it and possible to change the tutucher of enters the menu? I well find for the navigation but not the other one

if IsControlJustPressed(1, 289) then -- INPUT_CELLPHONE_DOWN
			InitMenu()                       
			Menu.hidden = not Menu.hidden    
1 Like

okay thank you so much

Hi ! Excuse me @Ked but i want to only the skin customization on clothing stores any idea for doing this ? :smiley:

ofc i have an idea and i’ll make it in the future, i don’t have time for it now but expect another release with thoose modifications

1 Like

Hello, can one attributed this menu by zone as for example the clothing store?

yeah i just answered that question :wink: you encapsulate the condition with another that checks the distance between the player and a point within the zone you chose

Hello, I have a problem with scripting customization of skins. When I buy a vehicle, a weapon or other, and open the menu, when I select “Man”, the money I spent is returned to my account. So I can make it to infinity even after reboot.
If someone has a solution, I am a taker.

changing the skin shouldn’t alter your money balance that’s weird

Thank you for your quick reply. Unfortunately this comes from the scrip because I have the impression that when the character selection F2 (Man), the server take into account a new character is it?