[Release] Skin_customization V1.0

I this message for me?
I’m currently under your third version. I deleted outfits and reup it. It almost works, I still have the weapon issue.
I do have add the code as you said:

Any idea?

ok this issue was a tough one, the previous issue you guys mentionned is resolved. Download the last version, delete everything from outfits and change isFirstConnection to 1 for your user (its default value is still 1 but as your user already exists …)

1 Like

Removed donation link.

Read the ToS.

Super thank you it works correctly :ok_hand:

1 Like

I totally clean the outfits (I had two lines), update isFirstConnection to 1 for both user who was at 0 (me and the second frien who have try it), but it is still not working:

I have to say that here, I stay with the sql of your third update. So it seems that it’s not the issue :confused:
For information, with the third version, it was working well, just the weapon loading was bugging (cf my message upside this one).

Cheers

Alright, I retry this morning with a clear mind! It’s working your solution was good. I don’t know which step I faild yesterday :confused:
Do you think you’ll be able to do again femal skin? I don’t find fair that women can’t play as a girl IG. Not very RP. And something that only change the suit without saving it to DB for job such as cop or others?

Thanks a lot for all you help! :slight_smile:

download the last update, i’ve fixed the problem you had with it
Female skin will return soon i just have to find out why it doesnt work

Which problem should be fixed? I’m with the last version :slight_smile:
Alright, perfect! :smiley:

the empty object error

Yeah yeah, I’m with it, everything works fine :slight_smile:

Not opening for me at all. It will change to the default mp ped if I change my isFirstConnection to 1 in my database. After it switches me, nothing works and no errors :confused:

How to change clothes?

the menu don t even open :confused:

Hello, how can I do to see the custom menu?

Salut, je le fais apparaître comment ce menu?

guys if there’s no error then you must have done something wrong and i can’t guess what so i won’t answer to people without a clear problem

You need a reset skin button when you think?

Ked It’s a pity that l we do not see the names of items ex shirt blue, shirt red, jaket black etc…

Ked dommage que l on ne voit pas les noms des items ex shirt bleue, shirt rouge, jaket black etc …

thing is they are no names in the game you got to do it manualy i don’t have the patience for that

Is it possible to have just one example to do it?

Yes an example a small suit :innocent: