[Release] Skin_customization V1.0

sorry
-No menu displayed
-unseen

It comes from essentialmode not my resource

I know but are generated by your resource :head_bandage:

is it only displaying when you try to display the menu ?

No erreur consoles, no name for tiems face, hairs ,clothes etc… I see that Draw or Text ans skin only homme

Pas d erreur en consoles, mais dans le menu je n ai pas le nom des items( veste pantalon chaussure ect… ) je ne vois que Draw ou Text et avec F2 j ai plus le chois homme et femme je n ai que femme

Hi,

Thank you so muuuuuch for sharing that script! I have a few issue.
I play with a controler, and f2 is link to square (I play with a PS4 controler). So whenever I jump it opened the menu. Have you any lead to fixe that?
Also, I use weaponshop script: [Release][ES] Weapon Store [v1.1]
When I connect to the server I have my weapons, but if I load my skin through you script I loose my weapon (even I bought them with it the cession before).
If you have a solution for those little issue.

Thanks again for your hardwork!

@Sqiual67 try to reinstall the resource completely, i don’t know where it could come from

@golivrob You can simply change the key
For your second issue it’s been fixed with the recent updates i made so try reinstalling the resource

recourse ans sql reinsall complet! bug text item menu and homme only (no erreur console)

If you can add a modification to the Job System, When you take job the player change the skin automatically

Hi,

Thanks a lot! I should have think to that --’
Do you think you can try to make a command to change clothes of a players without saving them to the DB (for jobs such as police for instance)?

Cheers,

Hi again @Ked,

I upload the latest update but I’m facing an issue:

Have you any idea? (I cleared the cache and made a new upload of the .sql).

Cheers,

i can’t really duplicate the issue i don’t have it and i don’t see where it would come from, sorry :frowning:

Can you explain me how to run a gta server on ubuntu ?

@Neurowend check the wiki

oh :confused: So there is no issue for me? :frowning:
Argh do you have the version just before that one. So I don’t have the weapon issue, but maybe I’ll dont have this trouble anymore? :dizzy_face:

Thx for this release :slight_smile:
I have the same issue of Sqiual67 :confused: , I have only men skins. And the table “isFirstConnection” don’t change .

Works correctly, but when my character appears, the registered weapons are no longer available. This suicide is necessary in order to gain access to the purchased arsenal. If someone would have the solution … Thank you for sharing

@golivrob sadly i don’t
@Hades_fx only male skin is what it should be since female skin doesnt work really well now, i’ve got ni idea were the issue come from since i can’t duplicate it

@Lynton69 are you using the weapon script i mentioned in the first post ?

Yes I use this script from the beginning. It works fine too.