[Release] Skin_customization V1.0

Is it normal that the skin takes a long time to load after the connection? 5-10 seconds …

The change of character is done 5-10 seconds after the connection, with a slight rallback. I have never seen this on other servers … How to fix it?

Many skin are without SKIN or invisibe this is normal?

Hi, when i create my woman skin that work. But when i connect after a disconnect I’m in boy. For recover my woman skill it’s necessary to go clothing shop. Why and how to recover my skin directly after my connection ?

Hello,

Will you be updating this for mysql-async please? If so, when can we expect a release?

You can convert it ez to mysql async, do it, dont ask the dev

I have tired converting it to async, no luck so far

This can be used in couchdb???

Does anyone else get this issue?

I assume this is because essentialmode no longer uses MySQL and instead uses CouchDB

I have attempted to fix this by downloading MySQL from here however, no matter what I change it to, it will always return that error or some variant.

Has anyone been able to fix this issue?

try running it with mysql async instead of just mysql if u can

does it wor for fx_server?

What about facepaint? and body skin?

Can you send it to me?

Does anyone have this converted to async or couchdb yet? Been trying to but it just won’t agree with async for some reason

I wonder if this would work with the eup addon as idk if this is made for multiplayer peds

Can someone tell me what I need to put here please.

the server.lua is not really setup the right way some how because its not relly working we get errors

the first 2 lines in the lua file are saying :

require “resources/essentialmode/lib/MySQL”
MySQL:open(“127.0.0.1”, “gta5_gamemode_essential”, “fivem”, “”)

• require “resources/essentialmode/lib/MySQL” (those dots should be dashes)
      and now the second mysql line gives me errors dont know how this works.

Works good for me however how can I get black hair? All the hair is green?

Yea wish we could get a response on this as I run es_rp my own ver. With async plugin

Not sure if you ever found it, but the key number for F5 is “166”.
https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Controls

Getting the following error. Not sure if I did something wrong during installation…

[    996721] Error loading script server.lua in resource skin_customization: server.lua:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'require')
[    996721] stack traceback:
[    996721] 	server.lua:1: in main chunk
[    996721] Failed to load script server.lua.
[    996721] Started resource skin_customization

There doesn’t seem to be a “lib” folder in the essentialmode directory.

Error loading script server.lua in resource skin_customization: server.lua:1: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:1: in main chunk
Failed to load script server.lua.
Started resource skin_customization

How do I solve that?