[Release] Skin_customization V1.0

help my

No one has solution?

you missed something during installation, mysql can’t get a result

pls up yor sql ?? thanks

it’s in the archive, read the first post

New problem mp_m_freemode_01 appears 2 sec and then disappears

Hello,

And it is possible to add other choices and how do you please ?

a solution pls thanks you

again, read the installation part on the first post.

Hello, I would like to know how to change the skin of woman thank you

After all the time you didn’t find any fix for female buddy ? :slight_smile:

https://image.prntscr.com/image/a28c6c4c3ea042fbbfdb57492f38d7d3.png :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice ! With the fix for the blue tshirt ?

:open_mouth: - we’ve managed to get es_customization working fully on our end if you’d like it for UI purposes ( the UI is far superior as you may know ) :wink:

I already released a fully working version of es_customization but it got taken down, kanersps wanted it to use Essentials 3.1+ with CouchDB.

Fair enough… think you’ll be able to implement a similar UI though?

help me ifirdtconection 0 this error

and when I but 1 no error

I’m probably not gonna update this, sorry i said i would but i can’t stand this scripting engine anymore. Maybe on day but right now i’m just tired and got another projet to finish for school so …
I also got to say that i can’t stand EssentialMode, even if it’s good to have a base when you’re starting i came to realise that the databse structure was just horrible, full of redondancies and looking more like .csv than a real database …
I’m not happy with the coding either, so i guess i’ll have to code something from scratch if i really want to do something with fivem.
So you’ll probably not have any update on this, ever. Sorry about that

1 Like

I’m sorry but if you want to do this you’re gonna have to learn how to google an error message, or start learning SQL and LUA because “duplicata du champs **** pour la clef PRIMARY” can’t be clearer.
The steamid is already in the table outfits so you gotta delete it

1 Like

thanks for reponce :wink: