[Release] SimpleMoneyTransfer

Hello everyone, I release you a small script so that you can transfer money between player, I found its in the disctutions, I have improved and I intend to deepen it;) !

SimpleMoneyTransfer-Master.rar (934 Bytes)

3 Likes

Very good job ! This script will make a lot of happy !

Is it the one from this thread? [Solved] This script for transfert money

yeah he said he improved and made it better though :stuck_out_tongue:

The only difference is the fix I posted and English text. Still, a useful script for people! :+1:
If you plan on improving it, you should add an option to limit to proximity. I use it in my script and it makes it a bit better for RP servers!

1 Like

I confirm this will greatly advance the RP servers thanks for your help

Thanks you so much for fix :slight_smile:

Np, glad it worked for you :slight_smile:

You have it in your gamemode but you do not want to share it and you come to complain because I post the solution and having improved the script? I will not answer you anymore do not speak with me ( For GBJoel )

For all other I would continue once woke up, for closeness and a more optimized interface ! :slight_smile:

It does a lot more than just increase the cash of one player and decrease the cash of another. I’m not complaining. I was posting because you ‘released’ this script (which wasn’t wrote by you, and you didn’t give credit) and the only thing you changed is English messages instead of french. Everything else you took from the other thread (including the ‘fix’ I posted). stop acting like you did more than ‘copy’, ‘paste’, and ‘post’.

1 Like

Can you make or edit your script, to becomes a system for dirty money ? I see your code and i think you are french, don’t you ? If i right can you help me for my server : https://discord.gg/g3vnQYE

1 Like