[Release] Simple Vehicle Control Script

Awesome thanks for the reply

1 Like

Same over here. Also, car despawns even when it’s saved.

Here’s a temporary version without the save feature…
vehicle-control-no-save.rar (1.5 KB)

2 Likes

does it allow locking of the vehicle?

yup
its just without the save feature that doesn’t even work properly

cool thanks (20 char)

Hopefully version 0.3.2 fixes the car disappearing issue. At least for when you’re driving it.

2 Likes

I was wondering why and what would make then disappear while driving it or even next to it XD Damn that is sad i love this scripts but cars always disappear :frowning: Does this still happen to anyone else?

So if a player is in the back of a police vehicle they can use the commands. Which is very annoying. Anyway to fix this?

Is there an ETA on this police spotlight? I’m ecstatic to see it in action.

@J.Manlet You replyed to one of my posts but I could not get a hold of you afterwards! please contact me via PM or send me your discord

I’ve installed this into my server, but whenever I type any of the commands, it gives an error saying “No such command engine” etc.

I have added to server.cfg AND cleared server cache and game cache as well. Any ideas?

Anyone else have issues with this script crashing the game when entering another vehicle? If I have a vehicle spawned and get out and spawn another vehicle, the game crashes when it spawns. Stopped this resource and the issue seemed to stop so can only assume it’s this script? Any ideas? :thinking:

I can’t wait for the police spotlight feature to be done.

Hi! I really like this mod but I want to modify it a bit. Can you help me? I want to make these /engine /lock /save things to IsControlJustReleased. So I can press a button to save the car and to lock it and to save it.

1 Like

download
anyone knows how to fix this in chat the command works just annoying to have that in the chat

3 Likes

Remove the invalid line in your esx_rpchat

1 Like

Would also like some guidance to turn lock\unlock into a keybind press

Doesnt work for me, I type /lock and it it locks then instantly unlocks.

How would i make it to where I can lock vehicles that I own automatically? Rather than saving them than locking them.