Here is a simple script which allows you to control certain aspects of your vehicle through chat commands…
- /trunk: Opens and closes the trunk.
- /hood: Opens and closes the hood.
- /rdoors: Opens and closes the two rear doors. (Mostly for use in vans)
- /engine <on/off>: Switches the vehicle engine on and off.
- /lock: Locks and unlocks vehicle doors.
- /save: Selects the current vehicle.
- /sveh: Toggles “control saved vehicle only” mode. (Read changelog for more info)
- spotlight for police vehicles (90% finished)
v0.1 Initial Release
/trunk, /hood, /rdoors, /engine, /lock.
Fixed /engine not working with some other scripts.
Added /save allows you to save the vehicle you are currently in.
Added /sveh allows you to control your saved vehicle even after you’ve already entered a different one. (Useful for when you don’t want to mess around with other vehicles)
Tweaked /lock you can now only lock your saved vehicle.
Tweaked everything you now have to be within a certain radius of your vehicle to interact with it. (Configurable in client.lua. Default 3.5)
Commands now show the saved vehicle’s name/model.
Fixed /engine not working properly for some people.
You can now simply type in /engine to toggle the engine. (no need to put on/off at the end of the command)
Added beep sounds and hazards flash for when you lock your car.