[RELEASE] Simple Teleporting v2.5 | Multiple Teleports | NEW Color Customization Options!

If anyone has any requests or things they wish this script would accomplish in regards to teleporting, please let me know! Always looking for upgrades!

Awesome, thanks for the update, tested and works like a charm! great work on the new version!

2 Likes

Seriously this is great! I’ve been looking for how to make these things so I can go to the jail cells under the sheriffs station!!! Thanks!

2 Likes

Why do I have to manually start it every time I start my server/restart my server? Can u help me with that?

1 Like

Why do I have to manually do /start “scriptname” every time I join the game. It’s onky with this script which I really like except for this part. Can I make it auto start?

1 Like

In your server.cfg file you will need to add start simpletp

@simpletp /client.lua:4: ‘}’ expected near ‘<\239>’
failed to load script client.lua

You’ve not copied the template correctly. Copy the table with all the locations in the post so I can see what your error was.

I would recommend reinstalling the script and watching my configuration video.

1 Like

Okay i have solved and understood my mistake …

Thank you for responding quickly :souriant:

1 Like

because you didnt add it in the server…cfg file

It would be cool to see a password feature!

1 Like

you can delete the blue circles??
how does it work
??
Pleas Help

1 Like

All you have to do is lower the “Z” value so the blue circle is under the ground, but make sure you are still able to spawn you on top of the ground. Should work.

1 Like

Does anyone know that in the first marker the text entry text would appear and in the second text exit?

1 Like

Um that is strange indeed… It gets the information all at once. That shouldn’t even be possible :thinking:

Could you please copy and paste your table of teleports?

{{-855.80, -33.52, 43.15, 0}, {-846.67, -42.28, 42.99, 0}, “TEXT”}, are you asking for it ?

@SimpleX have you thought about adding a job check into them. Say you just want the MC or Police to use one and it checks against the character job.

I am trying to add the job grade but i am doing something wrong.

Yo,

You can optimize that script with that, instead of check if the player is in vehicle or not :slight_smile:

https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/natives/#_0x9AFEFF481A85AB2E

It will teleport you with or without any vehicle

1 Like

Can i use this in a release? For all of bikers lab?

1 Like