[Release] Simple Taxi Work [UPDATED]

@Streetcorps yup works now ty

Yes, yes, this latest updated version now works for me.

I didnā€™t try everything but I could start the taxi job, pick up a client, deliver him and look for another. Great work!

does the taxis respawn when you take one?

@roboticgamer Yes.

doesnt work for meā€¦

Works here so it will be something on your endā€¦

1 Like

i didnā€™t ask youā€¦

Well if you want to start the conversation like thatā€¦ its a public forum so anyone can reply :wink: and if you read this whole post you see that this is working for all of us, so if it is not working for you then its a problem on your end!

Also stop being such a retard and use google or the search function on the forum, instead opening a topic for all your questions that actually already have been answered before.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to ask: But where can I find this update?

You talk about Github but I canā€™t seem to find it anywher?

I have a bug, whenever I drop off a client and they give me money, my Huds Texts all disappear. Iā€™m using Advanced Car Hud, the Streetnames/Compass Hud, FRFuel, and any serverside trainer running. All the texts from those mods Disappear from my screen as soon as the ped pays for the fair. I can only get the hud back by restarting My Client. Iā€™ve cleared the caches both client and server side and tried again with the same result. Iā€™m using this latest Taxi Work update from github and using essential with it. Again I wanna say thx for this script and all the hard work youā€™re putting into it for us. You guys are the best!

Here it is working normally at first.

And here below all the text from those huds are gone, including the trainers which I dont have up on the Screenshot.

I would like to change the player skin into a Taxi driver when entering the taxi cab.
Does anyone have an idea?

if IsVehicleModel(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(GetPlayerPed(-1)), GetHashKey("taxi", _r)) then
						StartJob(1) and ??????
					end

Andā€¦
Request model you want to set.
There is no example right now (i am from mobile), but you can check ped editor release here on forums. Ask me for help if you need.
It should be approximately like that.
check model list somwhere ([example] (http://develop.rolegame.online/index.php/List_of_all_Peds))

local modelhash = GetHashKey("mp_m_freemode_01")
RequestModel(modelhash)
while not RequestedModelLoaded(modelhash) do
Wait(0)
end
SetPedModel(GetPlayerPed(-1), modelhash)
MarkModelAsNoLongerNeeded(modelhash)

When I finish a run, the customer didnā€™t drop any money, is it normal ? I use Essential for the money actually.

the same as by trucker Job, must script it ?

1 Like

i can`t help you with essentials, sorry.

Nice, iā€™m trying it out :slight_smile:

What about buses ?
Bus driver should be kind of the same thing right ?

Players have to pay to take the bus, like 10$
Bus driver gets money whenever a players get in
They can only open doors at bus stops

Can i use your script as a base to create the Bus job ?

I already started, but i want your agreement first :slight_smile:
Iā€™ll share it with FiveM_Scripts community

3 Likes

Hi, When two players do the activity at the same time, only one player can do the job, the other player can not do the missions (the peds does not appear) and when the player leaves the taxi no message appears while The other few players continue to do his job

Can you make to player recive money?

I try to remove this

local cabs = {
{ hash=0xC703DB5F, x=918.592, y=-166.732, z=74.250, a=100.938 },
{ hash=0xC703DB5F, x=917.207, y=-171.100, z=74.489, a=85.422 },
}

but when i remove, script doesnt work anymore
can i have some help ?

Any Idea as to why when i drop off a client i dont get any money?

UPDATE: This is now Fixed, LOL but I dont remember what had fixed this issueā€¦