[Release] Simple Taxi Work [UPDATED]

Tell me why when I drove the customer to the point, he does not pay me money !?

hello this mod work ?

In our server, the job work correctly only in client side. Server side others players just see a player driving and clipping in an invisible car.

Same here, you have to make a taxi garage by your own and don’t use the taxi spawned with the script.

Hey everyone! I’ve had an odd issue with this script on our server. It worked perfectly fine up until about 2 days ago, the same day a new fivem update was released. I’m not sure if that update broke something or not… When a player would find a client it would instantly teleport the player into the middle of the ocean dropping. As funny as it is, we had to disable the script until we could find a solution. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

FiveM update - June 7th, 2017 it happened after this update I think its an old anti cheat measure, they switched the native file, I thought they had made an update to fix this. The offending function is ClearPedTasksImmediately(ped)

Seems for me the issue was fixed with the last hotfix, did you check recently riseagain?

I’ll check it out now :slight_smile: thanks for letting me know.

Hi, I have a problem when I press DEL does not do anything

I have this problem, using latest essentialmode

what do you have in taxi.lua and taxi_sv.lua?

i downloaded it from here

didnt changed anything, i decided to try the gibtub since the on posted on this topic seems older

but now that i checked gitub again it says “Added connection to essentialmode” … so why doesnt work…

i deliver the person but i dont the money neither the message from the bank

1 Like

Well i have a working version here you can try, i downloaded it form github but he’s removed the link to it now, not sure why. It’s different from yours as both taxi.lua and taxi_sv.lua are shorter but it’s working.

send it to me via message please, or put it here, however you want it, and thanks

here is the version Manny sent me, its working for me

taxi.lua https://pastebin.com/38fyMQpJ

taxi_sv.lua https://pastebin.com/g564gZKU

only thing missing for me is the notification from the back saying i received the money, but maybe its only in my server.

remove the 1 from the end of the taxi_sv.lua pastebin link :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also i changed my payout so they get between $3000 and $5000, just change it here
total = math.random(3000, 5000);

1 Like

Link don’t work!!!
!

1 Like

i like this option, its like driving for uber haha

Where can I edit the time I want to wait? Because I just drive around but there are no passangers. Just after 10 minutes. I want to get the time down.