[Release] Simple Ped (Models, clothes and props) Editor (v1.0) [Updated 09 January2017]

add couchdb please :slight_smile:

will be nice if it can be for couchdb! thanks for your hard work!

yes i want to change it too

Hi ive been trying to download this for 5 days now :angry: and it time’s out when clicking the download link. Can you please fix this!

DOSE ANYONE HAVE THE SQL FILE THIS DOWNLOAD COMES WITH!!! The reason im asking and not downloading it is because everything this guy has posted on fivem links are down bc it appears that the sight he was hosting them from is no longer active i have sent him private messages and he has not responded so it would be safe to say admins close these post as they are useless

can someone reupload?

how can i set this only for admins?

1 Like

can anyone help to setup this in the spawnmanager?

can you help me when poeple come into my sever there mp model appears but how can i add so people can go to clothing shops and get assess to also plays as npc and also make them save when they come back in the server because for me when people leave and come back the mp character saves clothes money and everything but if you use a menu to play as a np it does not save you as that model whne you come back can u please help?

Hello, Did you succeed ? Because I am in the same problem. Thank you

is it anyway to set it like only some ppl can use it? :slight_smile: for Cops/EMS :slight_smile:

Hey. I’m currently using this clothes menu for the customization of my police skins, I can customise everything fine and my custom skin appears, but the only thing that doesn’t is the police vest that I also added to the custom skin. Does anybody know how I’d get it to actually appear on this menu? @MarkViolla

how do i set tihs for white list users only

Are the links broken for anyone else?

A new link ???

@MarkViolla Could you please update your links. Some of them don’t work.

Thank you. :mascot:

Ok, np. Btw you can still download, using http://212.237.3.86/ instead of http://domain-name
Sorry for that. Cant solve this problem right now

1 Like

Are we able to add beards and stuff to this menu. I want to use it to create a characrter when you spawn and the menu is open at default and its just missing the beards

link died, reup plis

Hi, is it possible to reup this, please (or atleast post a code)? Link doesnt work at all.